what shipping method have you used when ordering from SW-Box. I'm in need of a new LCD screen for my blackberry tour as mine cracked but I honestly don't want to spend all that extra money on the super fast shipping. Should I pay up or are the cheaper options not that bad?
    08-05-10 04:32 PM
    Personally I bought a whole casing for my phone and I went the cheap way took the cheap $5 air mail service and it's been a week now. Sad part is I keep going to the air mail site to check up on the process and no activity since Friday I believe
    08-25-10 03:04 PM
    I have similar question regarding to this posts.
    I 've ordered white housing fo my bold 9700, everyting its ok, they send me few mails about my packege. They tell me that the order is finished and shiped. But when I go for status it's telling me that I have to pay again about 25 $, but I've paid before once when I was doing the purchase.
    Also they give a tracking code ,but isn't working it doesn't shom me any tracking status.

what should Do ?????
    09-07-10 05:59 PM
    Got same problems from this place. Crap delivery service. Now I only buy from CNN.cn, those guys are more reliable and their CS is pretty good.
    09-08-10 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD