As the title suggests I'm looking to change out my phone. I'm tired or my phone freezing and the lack of Wifi. Currently there's a BOGO deal for the Style which will give me the opportunity to replace two blackberrys. But I hear that there is potentially a Storm 3 comming early Jan 2011. If it comes out will it be heading to sprint? It seems like the current owners of the style are pretty satisfied. The only problem seems to be camera location.
    12-30-10 12:52 AM
    People are hoping it gets announced at CES, but so far it's been a very tightly kept secret if it does exist.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-10 04:36 AM
    Noone knows if it exists or what carrier it will be on at this moment.

12-31-10 03:42 AM
    i will take a Storm3 if it does exist and comes to Sprint. Due for a upgrade Jan. 1 2011. fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-31-10 07:52 AM
    Odds are if there is such a thing then it would follow suite and go to VZW. But one could hope, the photos if there are real look great and they will only get better as the year goes on. I seem to remember this being teased to be released in Nov 2010 and I haven't heard anyone talking about it recently.
    01-02-11 10:36 PM
    I love my Style (came from an 8330, have a 9650 and a 9800) but I don't really care for touchscreens...fingerprints drive me insane.
    01-02-11 10:41 PM
    I forgot to keep you guys posted. I contacted sprint regarding the offer and here's what happened. They said I could get the style but my second line couldn't (it's not due for and upgrade until Nov 2011).

I also asked about becoming a premier customer. Premier customers have been with Sprint for 10yrs and their plans are $100+. Well my plan is $98, Sprint wouldn't let me become premier b/c of $2, seriously?

Well good thing I didn't renew my service with the Storm 3 coming out and Verizon getting the iphone4 it may be the perfect time for me to switch carriers.
    01-15-11 01:53 PM
    I love my Style (came from an 8330, have a 9650 and a 9800) but I don't really care for touchscreens...fingerprints drive me insane.
    Is the Style as fast as the Torch? How was the Torch?
    01-15-11 01:55 PM
    I forgot to keep you guys posted. I contacted sprint regarding the offer and here's what happened. They said I could get the style but my second line couldn't (it's not due for and upgrade until Nov 2011).

I also asked about becoming a premier customer. Premier customers have been with Sprint for 10yrs and their plans are $100+. Well my plan is $98, Sprint wouldn't let me become premier b/c of $2, seriously?

Well good thing I didn't renew my service with the Storm 3 coming out and Verizon getting the iphone4 it may be the perfect time for me to switch carriers.
    Does this mean that Sprint is getting the Storm 3?

01-15-11 02:05 PM
    If you look at the specs of the Storm 3 that were posted this past week it doesn't have a CDMA radio (what Sprint and Verizon use). It only has a GSM radio (Att and Tmobile), so either it's not being made for use on Verizon or Sprint or the specs are wrong.

01-15-11 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD