This stupid trackball feels like its almosy sinking down inside of this phone?? Is that normal? I mean it works fine but I feel like when I move it around its like being pushed inwards if that makes since??
    02-06-10 10:07 AM
    Search the forum before posting a thread there's many already started on this issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 01:04 PM
    The trackballs have some give to it without clicking, so it will look like it's sinking. But you should have to press firmly down to make it click.
    02-06-10 01:08 PM
    This is the main reason that the Tour 2 is coming so soon after the original Tour release. There has been a ton of issues with the trackball on the Tour. I would exchange it and move on if your not happy with the trackball
    02-06-10 01:16 PM
    I almost feel like going back to my storm ughh i payed retail and it dies that booo o well i guess ill just get a replacement its done fine since i got it in september but now its wanting to act wierd
    02-06-10 06:29 PM
    I see that you have two threads today about the same issue. If you can keep your question to one thread it will make it easier for people who may have the same question in the future and who use the "Search" feature.

As scottsheehan said, there are already a number of threads about this problem and you might be able to find an answer to your question on one of them. If I remember correctly, there was a lot more discussion about some "sinking" trackballs (and many other trackball problems) shortly after the Tour's release.

Good luck!
    02-06-10 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD