So I just unlocked my fiance BB tour and I threw in my AT&T sim card in it but I'm having problems with the track ball. I roll it to the left or right and it sometimes wont respond or it goes up or down. So far the only way I found it to work ok was to raise the sensitivity to 10 but now it makes it harder to use the web or play games on it. What should I do should I replace the trackball or take it apart and clean it I mean its pretty new she only had it for a week and then got a new one. So any help will be grateful basically I want it to run as smooth as my BB curve 8310 did back when I was using that
    01-27-10 11:27 AM
    Take it back to the store. They will give her a new one since it is only a week old. Tour's sometimes have trackball issues, which are under warantee.
    01-27-10 11:43 AM
    Not this one what happen was...

1st tour she got she was having issues with the track ball so she took it back and got a new one. After having the new one for a week it accidentally fell in the toilet because she had it in her back pocket and after letting it dry out for like 3 days she tour it on and the camera light ended up staying on 24/7. So she called it in to the insurance company and said it was lost and ended up getting a new one from the insurance and so I unlocked it and started using it
    01-27-10 01:09 PM
    I'd exchange it for a blackberry with a trackpad (new bold or curve). The trackball is outdated no trackpad problems here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 01:32 PM
    Not this one what happen was...

1st tour she got she was having issues with the track ball so she took it back and got a new one. After having the new one for a week it accidentally fell in the toilet because she had it in her back pocket and after letting it dry out for like 3 days she tour it on and the camera light ended up staying on 24/7. So she called it in to the insurance company and said it was lost and ended up getting a new one from the insurance and so I unlocked it and started using it

Call the insurance company and tell them they sent you a phone with a bad trackball.
    01-27-10 03:09 PM
    Don't drop your phones in liquid.

And you probably shouldn't file fraudulant insurance claims either.
    01-27-10 03:33 PM
    Don't drop your phones in liquid.

And you probably shouldn't file fraudulant insurance claims either.

You should have had an "Overture" between the insurance company once the "Discovery" of water was found
    01-27-10 05:06 PM
    My trackball was doin that to I took a qtip and dipped in a little bit of alcohol and cleaned it carefully....It works great now!! Its worth a shot
    01-28-10 07:43 AM
    My trackball was doin that to I took a qtip and dipped in a little bit of alcohol and cleaned it carefully....It works great now!! Its worth a shot
    thanks ill try that today
    01-28-10 08:14 AM
    thanks ill try that today
    Ok! Good luck!
    01-28-10 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD