Ok...I asked this questioin before but I still do not know how to fix it. My calendar on my phone keeping showing me my friends' birthdays 2 days in a row. How do I fix that? I will need directions on how to do it too. I am not that BB smart. It is probably an easy fix but I have no idea how to do it. Please help.
    02-13-10 10:50 AM
    From your other thread.

Sounds like you have your facebook and blackberry setup on two different timezones, which is causing the birthdays to appear to be spread across 25hrs and not 24hrs.

I'd look into that first.
    How would someone go about checking my time zones?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Time zone on the Blackberry is in Options -> Date/Time
    On facebook it's in profile settings, make sure they're both set to the same.

If this doesn't work you could try removing the facebook application and reinstalling.
    02-13-10 10:53 AM
    Okay. Thank you for the help with the double birthdays. I had to re install facebook. Now, all my other BB appointments were deleted. When I re program them in they do not show up on my home screen. All I get is upcoming birthdays.

02-13-10 09:20 PM
    You have "appointments" in two different calendars. ONLY the DEFAULT calendar items (in this case birthdays) show in Today themes. Somehow you have to change the default calendar to the other one. Options, Advanced, Default. But then you might lose the birthdays? There is a way to merge calendars but first get the one you want straightened out.
    02-13-10 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD