Hello everyone, I am currently having an issue with my blackberry not fully booting up. I have read through multiple outdated threads, which refer to a re installation of the OS . I do not get any kind of error or white screen when booting up. My phone starts to booth up as if i did a normal battery pull and just stops at about 75%. I left it for about an 1 hour and nothing, removed the sd card, sim card and nothing. I recall whatsapp being the last app that I downloaded. I really don't want to reinstall the OS as I have not done a backup for quite so time( I know its my fault =[ ). I really hope there is something that can be done to get my phone up and running again.
    11-28-11 01:45 AM
    I tried to hook it up to blackberry desktop and it doesn't recognize it on the top left, but offers me to update in order to fix the problem. I updated before with the phone working a 100% and my info was backed up. Do you guys think it is safe to update and my info will be backed up even though the phone isn't fully on? Anyone ever gave this method a try. Thanks.
    Last edited by CaptainClutch123; 11-28-11 at 03:46 AM.
    11-28-11 03:42 AM
    Have you made any progress yet or gotten good suggestions? My Tour also will not complete the reboot process.
    11-29-11 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD