I am on a train from Brussels to Amsterdam and I've been trying to figure out a way to listen to the Seahawks game tonight. I found a list of streams at freefootballradio.com/seattle.html but can't get any of them to work with my blackberry. Any suggestions?
    09-20-09 08:34 AM
    Try adding the stream to Moodio.fm via a PC. Then stream via moodio on your BlackBerry.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/www-...g-music-48201/

i've added a few streams to Moodio!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 08:40 AM
    Thanks, but I don't have access to a PC, my blackberry is my only means of communication while I'm in Europe.
    09-20-09 08:43 AM
    Bummer. You need to sign up for Moodio via a PC. And add the stream that way.

You can try to do both using the Bolt browser. Or get to a library and use a PC for free quickly.

09-20-09 08:46 AM
    Not sure if it will work over there but you can download Flycast from App World free. It has radio from all over the country including most major cities. If you have Sprint you can listen to games through the NFL app.

09-20-09 09:07 AM
    You're on verizon, so you don't have the NFL Live option we have on Sprint. I do know if you're in Europe, that NFL.com streams the games. You should check there and see if they have an option for audio. The site will pick up you're in Europe and not in the US. Don't ask me how it does that however...

A second option for you if you don't find audio, will be to point your Bolt or Opera Mini browser to cbssports.com. They have minute by minute updates for every game.
    09-20-09 09:43 AM
    I got moodio working but when I click its link it does the same thing as when I click some of the streams on that page. It loads up media player and has a green bar on the top right that says loading and then it changes to buffering where it stays forever. Flycast says it is playing but nothing comes out. My connection seems pretty solid and I have 5 bars. Any ideas what the problem is?
    09-20-09 02:25 PM
    Fwiw pandora works fine
    09-20-09 02:39 PM
    Omg yes I got it just in time for kickoff. I had to go to moodio mobile site and it works.
    Thanks for the help guys

09-20-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD