i would like to know if it can stream audio from this site
    http://radio.gigigaga.com/hitfmtc

how would i stream that site? on my wmo phone i can launch the site using the IE browser and it would launch wmplayer to play the sony. but i know that BB doesn't have wmp support, so i was wondering if there's a solution?
    07-16-09 11:27 PM
    so, can anyone help me on this issue. thanks
    07-17-09 07:52 AM
    Why not try it and let us know? Use your bb browser and go to the site and see if it works.

ETA: I see you are a newbie and I'm not trying to sound flip...but the only way to know is to try. If the BB can support it then it will work. The browser is the "world globe" icon. Once it opens, press "g" on your keyboard and then you can enter the URL.
    07-17-09 07:53 AM
    Why not try it and let us know? Use your bb browser and go to the site and see if it works.

ETA: I see you are a newbie and I'm not trying to sound flip...but the only way to know is to try. If the BB can support it then it will work. The browser is the "world globe" icon. Once it opens, press "g" on your keyboard and then you can enter the URL.
    i don't have the phone, how would i try?
    07-17-09 08:15 AM
    Well, you didn't exactly say that. But you didn't say you DO have it either.

I just tried but I'm only in 1X coverage. It asked me if I wanted to open, save or cancel. So I said open, and it opened my media player and I have a green message saying "Loading...". However it has not started playing.

I will try it again when I'm in better coverage.

Hmmm...just tried again and this time I got a red message saying "Error Playing". Doesn't look very good...
    Last edited by French; 07-17-09 at 11:32 AM.
    07-17-09 11:30 AM
    Ditto. Player loads, hangs with "loading.."
    07-17-09 02:44 PM
    i wonder if there's a way to get it to work. anyone with information to this, please share
    07-17-09 03:38 PM
    bump for some help or advice
    07-20-09 01:48 AM
    It doesn't work.
    07-20-09 08:41 AM
    It doesn't work.
    that's why i'm asking if anyone know of any apps that will make it work
    07-20-09 11:59 PM
    go to moodio.fm on your computer set up a free account, and search for that station in their database. Then go to the mobile version of the site on your BB browser, sign in and click the station to listen. Moodio has hundreds of good and local stations. Make sure that you are in their mobile site on your bb when you try to play the station. From my experience the regular site wont play it.
    07-23-09 05:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD