I listen to AM talk radio and was wondering what I could use on the Tour to do this.
    For some reason Moodio does not seem to work on my Tour like it did on my Curve.
    Any ideas?
    09-25-09 10:33 AM
    Give Nobex Radio Companion a shot. They don't have every stream, but they do carry a lot of them. You can get it in the App Store for free.
    09-25-09 10:37 AM
    You can also try iheartradio. iheartradio streams the Clear Channel stations, and Nobex streams the CBS stations.

The Tour is not listed on the first link, but in the FAQ, it is listed as a model currently supported.
    09-25-09 10:44 AM
    Just what I needed thanks
    09-25-09 11:58 AM
    Flycast is another good option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 12:01 PM
    You can also try iheartradio. iheartradio streams the Clear Channel stations, and Nobex streams the CBS stations.

The Tour is not listed on the first link, but in the FAQ, it is listed as a model currently supported.
    I can confirm that iheartradio works on the Tour. It's pretty fast (in comparison to the Curve for startup), and the streaming is pretty steady. I usually get uninterrupted streams while I'm in decent coverage areas. The only downside is that the stream pauses if you get a message or phone call (I don't mind for phone calls, but not for messages. There's no reason to stop playing to read or reply to a message).
    09-25-09 12:18 PM
    I love iheartradio for sports talk radio.

arcadence: if you put your profile to phone calls only, you will only get calls to ring, and just a very slight pause in streaming when messages come in. You dont have to restart your stream either, it keeps playing.
    09-25-09 01:15 PM
    All of the above plus moodio.fm. You don't have to download an app to use moodio. You choose the stations and the links are provided.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD