For those that have dumped their Storm for the Tour, what differences (besides the non-touch screen and physical keyboard) have you noticed almost immediately?

Faster camera?

Faster lock/unlock with password enabled?

Stronger vibe motor (preferably something you can actually feel)?

Typing lag in browser?

And any others...

TIA
    07-12-09 09:24 AM
    First impression was wow.... Talk about an improvement. The os is extremely fast, typing is unbelievably easy, screen quality is amazing. Also, when I first got the storm it felt like I was holding a brick in my hand. The tour feels compact and sleek. Camera is much better than the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 09:37 AM
    I first thing I noticed... Wow, using VZNav without touch screen is a pain.

The tour performs almost as good as my 8900.

The browser does lag loading web pages, just like my Storm and 8330. By typing a response in a forum isn't slow (then again, I didn't notice it being slow on my storm either).

The camera is responsive, more so than the Storm.

The Tour is a little heavier than my 8900, but other than that, feels about the same in my hand, and the screen looks exactly as good as the 8900.
    07-12-09 10:16 AM
    i noticed that my battery cover is very loose and has a lot of play.
    07-12-09 10:52 AM
    my battery cover has very little play in it, but I could see it becoming a problem with longevity.

Overall this thing is a speed demon compared to the storm. It is much lighter in weight and reboots a little faster as well.

The keyboard is what made me purchase this thing immediately, its amazing. I originally intended to just check it out and wait for some more reviews.
    07-12-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD