Just curious if anyone out there has switched from their Storm to a Tour (I'm sure there are a ton of you out there). I would like to hear the impressions of those who have done it. I am looking to make the switch, but wanted to hear other opinions. So, who's done it and what do you think?
    07-31-09 11:48 AM
    there's a huge thread on here about this already, try the search.
    07-31-09 11:50 AM
    Dangit!! I searched but didn't find anything. I guess I didn't search well enough. Sorry....
    07-31-09 11:52 AM
    Just curious if anyone out there has switched from their Storm to a Tour (I'm sure there are a ton of you out there). I would like to hear the impressions of those who have done it. I am looking to make the switch, but wanted to hear other opinions. So, who's done it and what do you think?

Looks like you walked into the Super Bowl during the 4th quarter LOL
    07-31-09 11:56 AM
    Ha ha ha.... okay so I reposted a thread. Like that's never happened here.
    07-31-09 12:26 PM
    I did it and I have nothing bad to say about the storm but I like more tour if u had the curve before its like the curve but better its a really great phone or at least mine is

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 12:29 PM
    If you send alot of email or sms/mms/bbm you will most likely be very happy to have switched to the Tour.

There is no comparison in typing speed, and overall the device is alot more stable, doesn't run out of application memory, doesn't need a daily quickpull, etc.
    07-31-09 01:05 PM
    Hmmm lets seee.. I didn't keep the storm long enough to switch but I have a ton of apps and i'm still running at 127mb during the day.. Phone is fast!!!!!
    07-31-09 01:23 PM
    I did. Not looking back either!
    07-31-09 01:25 PM
    I didn't want to get rid of my storm. But honestly I don't miss it like I thought I would. Tour is great. I've had it for about a week and so far so good. I haven't had to pull the battery once yet. Work operates really well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 01:27 PM
    Best decision I made was to migrate (ditch) the Storm in lieu of the Tour!!! Worst decision I made was to pick my screen name before I fell out of love with the Storm.....
    07-31-09 01:40 PM
    Dangit!! I searched but didn't find anything. I guess I didn't search well enough. Sorry....
    Haha, sorry. Didn't mean to bust your balls. Just thought it'd be easier to read that other thread, I think there were a few pages of answers in it. But, I did the switch from Storm --> Tour. I miss the big screen, but the Tour's nice too. I was one of the Storm users that actually liked my device.
    07-31-09 01:55 PM
    The most recent OS by VZW for the Storm, really did make it run much smoother, however I can say typing on the Tour is by far quicker and more accurate!!!! Therefore, if you plan on doing much email/text/sms/etc..., then I don't think there is much of a consideration.

In fact that consideration also need to go out to those folks considering the iPhone - while the iPhone is easier to type on than the Storm (based on my iPod Touch), a BB qwerty keyboard is noticeably better.
    07-31-09 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD