View Poll Results: Storm to Tour Screen Size

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I dont mind the Tour's screen. Works for me!

9 69.23%
  • I miss the Storm's screen sometimes...im sorta neutral on this.

2 15.38%
  • I miss the Storm's large screen like CRAZY!

2 15.38%
    Alright. After bring on my 3rd Storm, and going thru h3ll at 1 Verizon store, I just got a breath of fresh air, being helped by some ppl who actually care at a different Verizon store in my city. Long story short: the female gave me 2 options w/o me even having to complain about anything.

1) Swap the Storm out for the Tour free of charge
    2) Keep the Storm & purchase the Tour at 1 year pricing ($369.99 plus a $100 rebate)

I told her I would sleep on it and come back in 2morrow. I would love to just swap the Storm out for the Tour but I was planning on keeping both for those times when I miss the Storm's large screen. If I buy the Tour at 1 year pricing, i'll have to wait a few weeks until I have the money to spare.

Has it been a tough transition from Storm screen to Tour screen???
    What do you all think I should do???
    Last edited by shaydakiss23; 08-13-09 at 04:43 PM.
    08-13-09 04:35 PM
    It was an easy transition for me, and my storm worked just fine. I missed the physical keyboard. I thought it would take some time to get use to the screen size but it didn't.
    08-13-09 04:40 PM
    Ya I doubt itll take any time to adjust. Days at most in my opinion.
    08-13-09 04:43 PM
    Maybe if you watch alot of movies on it, but just for every day use its fine.
    08-13-09 04:50 PM
    Maybe if you watch alot of movies on it, but just for every day use its fine.
    Nah...I dont watch any movies on the Storm. Im just accustomed to such a large screen for scrolling on apps like Ubertwitter. Feel like I might miss it too much. I dont know...
    08-13-09 04:56 PM
    I didn't have a problem because of the sharpness of the screen and the brightness, and it didn't hurt I was leaving an issue prone device. But that's just me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 05:10 PM
    I didn't have a problem because of the sharpness of the screen and the brightness, and it didn't hurt I was leaving an issue prone device. But that's just me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Between here...Twitter...and Facebook i've been getting the same type of responses. Think i'm gonna take Verizon up on their offer in the A.M.
    08-13-09 05:27 PM
    I think the size is a bit too small. I have a hard time viewing websites with it.
    08-13-09 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD