Is there a keyboard shortcut (or any shortcut) to check battery status??? (The Status percentage, I mean - not that tiny bar)...

Can the left convenience button be set to show battery status screen???

Thank You!
    12-21-09 11:34 AM
    pressing Alt + Left Shift + H will bring up the "Help Me!" screen. While not the status screen, this does have the battery % on there, along with other information.
    12-21-09 11:43 AM
    You can just go to your status and when your done looking at it, hit the end key. That way when you go to options it will go right to the status page. Leaving options open wont run down your battery or anythin either.

May I ask why you want to do this? Do you like checking to see what your battery precentage is?
    12-21-09 11:44 AM
    May I ask why you want to do this? Do you like checking to see what your battery precentage is?
    Doesn't everyone???

I just got the Tour, and after reading some of the review comments, I'd like to see how long it takes me to get down to 10%/recharge time...

Do you happen to know what percentage the flashing yellow LED comes on???
    12-21-09 11:59 AM
    Geeze its been so long since my battery has been that low, I have an extended 2600 mah battery. I think its 10% maybe. I really cant remember.

As for the battery status, you may want to look into Meterberry. Its like $3 or $4. One thing it does is you can put it on your homescreen in the weather slot, and it will show the exact precentage of battery life you have.
    12-21-09 12:12 PM
    I used to check my status ALL the time because I wanted to know my battery precentage. OCD I guess.
    12-21-09 12:13 PM
    As for the battery status, you may want to look into Meterberry. Its like $3 or $4. One thing it does is you can put it on your homescreen in the weather slot, and it will show the exact precentage of battery life you have.
    My Tour has a weather slot??? <sigh>

Thanks for the Meterberry tip!
    12-21-09 12:23 PM
    No problem. Sounds like your new to the blackberry world? You can learn a GREAT deal on these forums.
    12-21-09 12:26 PM
    No problem. Sounds like your new to the blackberry world?
    As Heinlein would say, "I am only an egg"...

Thanks for your replies & help!!!
    12-21-09 12:29 PM
    BTW: My Tour 9630 was Made In Mexico...(sticker in battery nacelle)...

Kind of ironic...As I live & work about a half hour drive from Waterloo, Ontario...
    12-21-09 04:38 PM
    Geeze its been so long since my battery has been that low, I have an extended 2600 mah battery. I think its 10% maybe. I really cant remember.

If you have the Berry Weather app will it conflict with the meter app? Which icon will go where?
    12-21-09 05:12 PM
    You can put it anywhere you want. Doesn't have to use the weather slot. You can treat it like any other icon.
    12-21-09 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD