I've heard that people have found Tour's in some Sprint stores? If you've done that, can you post what store?

I'm in California. OC/LA County.
    (If anyone has found one here, that would be dandy...)

Thanks!
    -Stephen
    07-16-09 01:17 PM
    Where have you heard they are in stores?

Link?
    07-16-09 01:17 PM
    The Boy Genius Report article...meh. I'll find the url.

-Stephen
    07-16-09 01:21 PM
    quickly find the article... so I can make flight arrangements.
    07-16-09 01:23 PM
    07-16-09 01:26 PM
    "A fair number of people who ordered the handset have received it by now and many were able to snag a unit at retail locations..."
    07-16-09 01:28 PM
    Speaking of in-stores, has anyone heard of any date besides Aug. 2nd? I spoke to a rep from Account Services that told me they were coming sometime next week. Im pretty sure it was BS, but one could hope
    07-16-09 01:41 PM
    Funny that not one person here has reported they snagged one in retail stores.
    07-16-09 01:59 PM
    I talked to a rep at a store in my town, and they said they are able to start ordering tours starting today. They are ordering one for me and also ordering some for the store. They will have stock in by mid next week. I don't know if this applies to all stores, though.
    07-16-09 02:15 PM
    Nobody has gotten them from the stores.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 02:19 PM
    I talked to a rep at a store in my town, and they said they are able to start ordering tours starting today. They are ordering one for me and also ordering some for the store. They will have stock in by mid next week. I don't know if this applies to all stores, though.
    The stores in my area all said they would have stock by August 2nd. But, they all have been able to order since the 12th. I'm not sure what advantage there would be to ordering in the store as opposed to online. I ordered via the Sprint web site and got free activation and free overnight shipping.
    07-16-09 02:52 PM
    With all the backorder issues Sprint has been dealing with, some people have been getting 2 Tours shipped to them. I would assume that if some people are returning them to their local Sprint store... those could possibly be the units that someone managed to get at a Sprint storefront.
    07-16-09 03:08 PM
    Ok, thanks everybody!
    07-16-09 09:35 PM
    I've heard that people have found Tour's in some Sprint stores? If you've done that, can you post what store?

I'm in California. OC/LA County.
    (If anyone has found one here, that would be dandy...)

Thanks!
    -Stephen
    I'm in Costa Mesa (OC, Cali) and a store here said maybe Thursday or Friday, we know how that goes though. I just bought a Pre but desperately want to return it for a Tour. If it doesn't come out before my 30 days is up I will have to return Pre and go without a phone until the Tour is shipped to me.
    07-22-09 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD