Where are you all with your rebates. I'm at 83% and i sent mine off the very day i received my tour. (7/18)

Login into sprint.com>click the "shop" tab>click "check rebate status">enter #.
    08-25-09 10:19 AM
    hmm not sure haven't checked.
    08-25-09 10:20 AM
    Why did you not use BestBuy? They have instant rebates...
    08-25-09 10:23 AM
    58% Rebate mailed on 8/5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 10:24 AM
    I just checked and I'm at 58% I sent mine in like 3weeks ago. They're going to wait 30 days before they start processing i'm sure since that is part of the requirements. I don't care i'll get the check eventually like i did last time. No biggie.
    08-25-09 10:25 AM
    Why did you not use BestBuy? They have instant rebates...
    best buy did not have the units in july. also sprint gave me so much money that i ended up paying 60 for the phone before i even included the sale of my old phone and temp phone. i made money buying the phone.
    08-25-09 10:32 AM
    received my rebate check yesterday.
    08-25-09 10:38 AM
    yes I am waiting on the 30 day mark to hit. I am at 58%. 30 days on the 27th
    08-25-09 11:21 AM
    I got my $100 MIR applied directly to my account when my device was put on "back-order" for almost a week.
    08-25-09 11:26 AM
    83%, mailed 8/6. Got my referral card 2 weeks later.

08-25-09 11:30 AM
    Do I want to send off for this before I'm sure I will keep this unit?
    Still waiting for the track ball update to see if it fixes the hanging issue.
    08-25-09 12:48 PM
    Do I want to send off for this before I'm sure I will keep this unit?
    Still waiting for the track ball update to see if it fixes the hanging issue.
    yeah, you should probably go ahead and send that in.

you can swap your phone out at a sprint store. they'll replace it with no questions asked and it does not affect your rebate.

i took mine in and got a new one a few weeks ago. 100% different phone in terms of build quality and boot up. (and they gave me a complete box and i only gave them my old unit! double the accessories!!!!)

the rebate is the rebate. don't leave money on the table because of some nonsense.
    Last edited by cvaria; 08-26-09 at 05:46 PM.
    08-26-09 08:00 AM
    We went into our sprint store.. and told them about the instant rebates on wirefly, and the mgr let us have an instant rebate right then and there, didn't have to mail nothing.. it was sweet!
    08-26-09 08:26 AM
    I'm at 83% as well. Sent in my rebate the day after I got my tour...had to play with my new baby for a bit and welcome it into the family properly.
    08-26-09 09:25 AM
    i just got a card in the mail saying i didnt send the receipt in with the rebate so i have to re-submit it...problem is i don't have the receipt anymore (im not sure i ever did)...any ideas where i can get a new receipt? cust svc maybe?
    08-26-09 09:59 AM
    i just got a card in the mail saying i didnt send the receipt in with the rebate so i have to re-submit it...problem is i don't have the receipt anymore (im not sure i ever did)...any ideas where i can get a new receipt? cust svc maybe?
    if you ordered online or telesales, use the packing slip or look at your account online. there should be something displaying your credit. where'd your phone come from?
    08-26-09 05:50 PM
    I ordered mine on July 12th, received it and activated it on July 14th and sent the rebate form in on July 15th. Last week I received a card in the mail saying that my rebate was declined because the phone was not active for the required period. Go figure! I called the Sprint Rebate Center the day I received the post card. They gave me a song and dance about this being normal. I demanded that they resolve this immediately and within a few minutes, my status was showing as "in process" again at sprintrebates.com. Now, being paranoid, I checked again this past Monday and my status was once again showing as declined! This time I sent them a firmly worded message via the form on sprintrebates.com. Today I received an email saying that I was receiving expedited service and would receive my check within 15 days.

Did anyone else get a post card saying that their rebates were declined? If everyone who sent their forms in before their phones had been activated for 30 days was sent one, I would imagine that there are a lot of agitated Tour owners.
    08-26-09 06:02 PM

Did anyone else get a post card saying that their rebates were declined? If everyone who sent their forms in before their phones had been activated for 30 days was sent one, I would imagine that there are a lot of agitated Tour owners.
    that's odd.
    08-26-09 06:10 PM
    I got a check for my wife's 8330 without it being active for 30 days.
    08-26-09 06:12 PM
    thats why i buy all my phones at RADIO SHACK because they have the cheapest prices and the best deals wit instant rebates
    08-26-09 08:41 PM
    If you bought it from the website or telesales, the receipt is the packing slip. If you bought it from the store, the receipt is the sales receipt. How could you not know you have to send it in with the rebate form? In any case you're out of luck. CS will not give you a new one. Sorry.
    it's called "forgetting" sue....i'm sure you've never done that
    08-27-09 09:39 AM
    I had mine applied to my account from CS,as a courtesy for having to have my first one replaced. They credited the amount to the price of the phone, and I wound up getting an extra 6.75, I assume that was tax on the 100.00.

08-27-09 09:57 AM
    83%. shows received 8/3.

hope doesn't get held up with all my exchanges.
    08-27-09 10:19 AM
    Get the **** out of here!!! Are you serious? Just a regular ol CS rep went ahead and applied you the MIR credit, with no questions asked-just because you had the tour replaced once? Can you please read my thread here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/am-i-wrong-please-weigh-your-opinion-whether-you-agree-disagree-302592/

I can't believe you got this applied just like that...I had to fight for this after all of the neverending CRAP I've been through with Sprint as a LONGTIME customer...and still have to wait 30 days. I was told by three retention reps that the policy does NOT allow the to credit for the MIR. INCREDIBLE!!! That makes me EXTREMELY angry!!!!!!

I had mine applied to my account from CS,as a courtesy for having to have my first one replaced. They credited the amount to the price of the phone, and I wound up getting an extra 6.75, I assume that was tax on the 100.00.

08-27-09 10:23 AM
    Get the **** out of here!!! Are you serious? Just a regular ol CS rep went ahead and applied you the MIR credit, with no questions asked-just because you had the tour replaced once? Can you please read my thread here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/am...sagree-302592/

I can't believe you got this applied just like that...I had to fight for this after all of the neverending CRAP I've been through with Sprint as a LONGTIME customer...and still have to wait 30 days. I was told by three retention reps that the policy does NOT allow the to credit for the MIR. INCREDIBLE!!! That makes me EXTREMELY angry!!!!!!

No, I'm sorry, guess I should have been more specific.....when I called to get my replacement, I asked if they could do this, and the lady put me on hold and came back and said that her manager approved it. Then when I got my bill, the credit wasn't there.....so I called back....and was told the same thing you were, that they cannot apply the MIR to your account. And of course, there was NOT a note put in my account that they were going to do it. So I basically had to talk to three different CS reps, and finally a manager, and ONLY when I asked to speak to retentions, did they finally go ahead and do it. It took me over an hour on the phone, and four transfers, but it was def worth not having to wait a month.....and like you, I am also a longtime customer, almost 10 years, so I think that may have played a little in my favor.
    08-27-09 10:33 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD