Is the Sprint Tour available in stores yet?

I've got the mic problem where I sound like I'm underwater most of the time and want to swap out for another Tour. I saw them in Best Buy a couple days ago, but before I start calling around town and getting conflicting answers, I thought I'd try here.

Anyone know if they have them in Sprint Stores yet?
    07-31-09 01:00 AM
    My local store says August 2nd is the day the stores will have them...I'm waiting to do the same thing.
    07-31-09 01:03 AM
    Yup. Make sure you ask too if they say they dont have them. Or tell them that another local store has them, maybe they'll change their answer. Or just go to another store.
    I say that because I went to store A, they ordered it. I waited 2 weeks, gave up, went to store B, they had them in the night before and i left 15 min later with Tour in hand. Went to store A again for something, and was like "yeah i went to store B and they had em, and you guys still dont have my order in" and they said "oh i think we have them just cant sell them yet"
    So it will vary from store to store. And i noticed a best buy today that had them, but I prefer to get my phones from actual sprint stores just in case.
    07-31-09 01:06 AM
    I moved to my Tour from an 8703e I had for 2 1/2 years. I don't want to go a day without my new Tour now. It just drives me nuts that whenever I call anyone besides Sprint service, they tell me I sound muffled.
    07-31-09 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD