According my local Sprint Store just 2 minutes ago... they won't have the Tour July 12. They have been told that its ONLY available at Sprint.com or telesales.

Anyone else confirm this fact?
    07-10-09 01:38 PM
    that is correct,

"BlackBerry Tour will be available only online & through Telesales (800-SPRINT1) at launch. In-store sales will be announced at a later date."

sprint (sprint) on Twitter

i'm ordering mine (new activation) through an account executive (direct sales) at sprint, he will be placing the order on Sunday. for an insane deal
    07-10-09 01:45 PM
    This has been know for a week.. Rumor is instore on the 2nd of Aug.. There's been no info really though about instore release. For sure 12th online/telesales though
    07-10-09 01:49 PM
    x2 and it has been all over this website for longer than that, search the forums

This has been know for a week.. Rumor is instore on the 2nd of Aug.. There's been no info really though about instore release. For sure 12th online/telesales though
    07-10-09 02:12 PM
    i called sprint corporate customer care to ask about the tour,i asked him if it would be available in sprint stores on monday,he put me on hold,then came back on and told me that it would be in stores on monday.i asked him again to be sure and told him my local sprint store is closed on sunday and i wanted to get there monday,and again he told me it would be in store on monday.i'm gonna call my local sprint store on monday to confirm,i really hope he was correct.
    07-11-09 02:36 AM
    i called sprint corporate customer care to ask about the tour,i asked him if it would be available in sprint stores on monday,he put me on hold,then came back on and told me that it would be in stores on monday.i asked him again to be sure and told him my local sprint store is closed on sunday and i wanted to get there monday,and again he told me it would be in store on monday.i'm gonna call my local sprint store on monday to confirm,i really hope he was correct.

Sprint's official twitter says it wont be in stores.
    07-11-09 02:41 AM
    this really sucks for sprint users...Your best bet is probably to order online...I Have to wait till the 28th for my NE2...
    07-11-09 07:47 AM
    He lied lol. Well maybe not lied, but he didn't know what he was talking about

07-11-09 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD