being changed with.484 OS have anything to do with Vzw supposed PTT coming out? Trying to figure out why they would disable this feature. Then with this new leaked .530 out, it got me thinking. Could this PTT be out for all BBs, and not just Vzw? (if it does happen at all?) Anybody with a different thought on this subject?
    02-27-10 10:06 AM
    being changed with.484 OS have anything to do with Vzw supposed PTT coming out? Trying to figure out why they would disable this feature. Then with this new leaked .530 out, it got me thinking. Could this PTT be out for all BBs, and not just Vzw? (if it does happen at all?) Anybody with a different thought on this subject?
    If you can PTT to any carrier by means of data and by using a PIN.. It is quite possible !! Just a matter if the networks will allow it.. That would be awesome.. It'll Make RIM the ultimate PTT network!!!
    02-27-10 10:17 AM
    Don't want to get ppl excited, but just a thought I had. I mean, Sprint/Nextel was so popular w/many of my friends b/c of the PTT(Direct Connect). Maybe BB is bringing it back more improved?
    02-27-10 10:44 AM
    Don't want to get ppl excited, but just a thought I had. I mean, Sprint/Nextel was so popular w/many of my friends b/c of the PTT(Direct Connect). Maybe BB is bringing it back more improved?
    The hardware is there... RIM def can do it.. Just a matter of software.. PTT was as great as text for getting short messages across. Although when I lived in NYC I learned to hate it as many on the train/store/wherever was "chirping" whole convos LOUDLY...
    02-27-10 10:53 AM
    Can I get a quick background on PTT? Like, what is it exactly & when it rolls out for Blackberry will this require a new plan add-on?
    02-27-10 12:18 PM
    Can I get a quick background on PTT? Like, what is it exactly & when it rolls out for Blackberry will this require a new plan add-on?
    No one knows if this would ever happen we're just "thinking out loud" so to speak...
    02-27-10 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD