I am eligible for the $150 discount, and I was wondering how much the tour would cost me? I am not eligible for it until tomorrow, else I would not be asking. Would it be $199 and then a mail in rebate? Thank you so much guys.
    09-11-09 03:01 PM
    If you purchase through a Sprint store I believe you pay $299 and then submit mail in rebate for $100...
    If you go to Best Buy they do not have mail in rebates and you receive the discount instantly walking out paying $199....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 03:06 PM
    If you purchase through a Sprint store I believe you pay $299 and then submit mail in rebate for $100...
    If you go to Best Buy they do not have mail in rebates and you receive the discount instantly walking out paying $199....
    Yup... what he/she said.

Price should be $199 after (or without) rebate.

/BD
    09-11-09 03:11 PM
    Yep, the sprint phone will be 299 in store and then a 100 dollar mail in rebate.... But if you go to best buy its on 199 they have all the instant rebates there
    09-11-09 04:04 PM
    Actually, I got mine from Bestbuy on Monday, just $100 plus tax. No rebates.

Nevermind, Jasper said the same thing. Sorry.
    09-11-09 04:45 PM
    I am eligible for the $150 discount, and I was wondering how much the tour would cost me? I am not eligible for it until tomorrow, else I would not be asking. Would it be $199 and then a mail in rebate? Thank you so much guys.
    Sprint lets you become eligible on the 1st of the month. I started my contract on the 28th of the month, and I became eligible for the $150 discount on the 1st of the month...

Just so you know...
    09-11-09 05:00 PM
    I just went through this on Aug 24th. I walked into the store and requested a quote for the upgrade and rebate deduction including tax.

After I got the information, I went online to Sprint and opened a chat conversation with a Sprint rep. The purpose of the chat was to figure out how I could get Sprint to offer me a discount on top of the already given upgrade and rebate. After stating my case...doing some whining, I walked away with a $150.00 credit towards the Tour.

I went back to the store with my printed chat, bought the tour with the upgrade discount of $150, rebate (which the store fills out not you) of $100.00 and paid $70.00 with taxes.

I would say if you have been with Sprint for a long time, start a chat and talk to them, about perhaps leaving to another carrier and watch how fast they offer you something to stay!

Try it before you pay a pretty penny.
    09-11-09 05:57 PM
    Got mine last night for 50 bux, 7 weeks after buying a new curve. Also with sprint if your real nice they'll waive the rebate and instantly give you the extra 100 off. I spoke to 4 cs reps before getting a good one that gave me all kinds of discounts. I went to the store, paid the retail of 476 and had them charged my account and at 11 this morning the cs rep called me and infomed me she was reducing the price to 199, crediting that with the 50 I paid for the curve and giving me an additional 100 off for my hassle. The only hassle I had was the Yahoo fantasy football app didnt work on OS's older than 4.6
    09-11-09 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD