Well if any of you have looked on the sprint employee plus referral program site you know that you cant get the palm pre up there (problay because you cant even get it on the regular sprint.com yet). But do you think sprint will make the tour unavailable on the sprint employee plus referral program site also?!

And...does anyone know if you can use a corporate discount in conjunction with the employee plus referral discount?!
    06-22-09 01:10 PM
    Don't know about the second question, but I'd be willing to bet the Tour will be available. It won't be quite as in demand as the Pre is (I guess). The Touch Diamond and Touch Pro were both available immediately (when employee plus was still Sero).
    06-22-09 01:15 PM
    all phones usually make it up there eventually..

I have a friend who works at sprint who I asked about this one time back when someone else posted and he couldn't recall how quick phones get up there but said that they usually get up there based on demand..

So I guess it depends on how many tours are selling?
    06-22-09 02:30 PM
    It may not in the beginning but as noaim said: "all phones usually make it up there eventually..".
    06-22-09 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD