So, it's upgrade time. What are the opinions on going with the 3G curve vs the Bold 9650? Which would you choose and why?
    Thanks for any feedback.
    12-16-10 04:41 PM
    Bold! It has high resolution screen than curve 3G. I tried the curve 3G and I can't stand os6 on it! The resolution us wayyyy too low! I believe the processor is a tad faster on the bold, correct me if I'm wrong. The curve keyboard is good but crap compared to a bold keybaord. I don't miss the loud clicking on the curve devices. The battery is better for the bold than the curve but u have to remember that faster processor/high res screen will prob degrade the battery abit so I would say the battery life would be somewhat equal. Of course this is just a theory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 04:51 PM
    The processor is the same.
    Bold has faster data speeds.
    Bold has bigger battery.
    Bold has higher res screen.
    Bold has a more expensive 'feel' to it.
    Bold has flash.
    Bold has different keyboard.

The above costs 200 dollars.
    You decide.

12-16-10 04:56 PM
    I would definitely go with the Bold. The curves are nice, but the screen resolution and just the feel of the curve is enough for me to pass on them. I also prefer the Tour/Bold keyboards over the curves.
    12-17-10 10:20 AM
    Bold has bigger battery.
    Bold has flash.

You decide.

All true except what's in bold. The 9330 does Rev. A data speeds just like the 9650 does (I assume that's what you're referring to). It's one of the added upgrades from the 8530 (which had Rev. O).
    12-17-10 11:14 AM
    The Bold can also be used with GSM carriers, very handy for International travelers.
    12-17-10 03:19 PM
    I used a 9330 for 30 days and couldn't wait to get my 9650 back. The only thing that's better on the 9330 is the speaker is slightly better. I got the 9330 and a upgrade, just to have a backup BlackBerry, and got the 9650 as a replacement to my Tour. I basically paid $80 for the Bold. My big problem with the 9330 Curve is POCKET DIALING. It happened constantly. I tried to lock it every time i'd pocket it, but whenever i forgot it'd be sure to happen. Never happened to me on the Bold.
    12-19-10 02:28 PM
    Bold has bigger battery.
    Bold has flash.

You decide.

This says it all. I currently have the Tour and the only phone out that I would upgrade to right now would be the Bold. AT&T's Bold was the best RIM phone until the release of the torch in my opinion. Either way I still will probably wait until next year to upgrade. I wish BB would come out with a different design for their phones. They are all starting to look the same.
    12-19-10 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD