I just ordered my Tour & got my confirmation # from the representative & via email! I cant wait! They said Monday or Tuesday delivery.
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 07-11-09 at 11:45 PM.
    07-11-09 11:38 PM
    I dont think they're shipping it out on Sunday. So ...
    07-11-09 11:40 PM
    You got an email too? My rep just gave me a number and not an email even after I asked.
    07-11-09 11:41 PM
    You got an email too? My rep just gave me a number and not an email even after I asked.
    I think its automatically generated a few mins after they submit the order.
    07-11-09 11:42 PM
    I got my email too!!!!!, one says overnight, but the other says 3 to 5 Business days. Hopes I get it tuesday cuz then that would be a UBER awesome day
    07-11-09 11:43 PM
    I called another rep and couldn't get an email sent out but he said that it's in the system being processed. I still don't know why it wasn't automatically sent out but they say it's been placed and luckily I have a confirmation number.
    07-11-09 11:49 PM
    Was this worthy of a new thread? Gosh, if everyone did that CB would be boring.
    07-11-09 11:55 PM
    Was this worthy of a new thread? Gosh, if everyone did that CB would be boring.
    Or you could just pass over/ignore the thread & keep it moving....
    07-11-09 11:59 PM
    I ordered online mine with an iphone while watchin UFC...great fights, great phone. Can't wait til next week for delivery

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 12:00 AM
    Those who have received their e-mail and checked the status of their order...

What does it say?

My e-mails says "Status: ENSEMBLE_ACTIVATION_ERROR".

And checking online says "The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you. Please allow 2-5 business days for your order to be processed".

Other have the same message as me, but I want to know what others have and check what different statuses are out there.
    07-12-09 12:01 AM

What does it say?

And checking online says "The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you. Please allow 2-5 business days for your order to be processed".

Other have the same message as me, but I want to know what others have and check what different statuses are out there.
    I was assuming that meant they weren't activating it immediately or else we would have no service on our existing phone until we receive it.
    07-12-09 12:03 AM
    I just ordered mine and its on the way.. They gave me an email confirmation and everything.. So now the hard part is the waiting.. LOL Let's Go Yankees!!!
    07-12-09 12:06 AM
    I was assuming that meant they weren't activating it immediately or else we would have no service on our existing phone until we receive it.
    Did you check the status on Sprint | Check Your Order Status?

What about the whole manual processing thing and they'll contact us if there are any issues?
    07-12-09 12:07 AM

What does it say?

I have the same status.
    07-12-09 12:10 AM
    Did you check the status on Sprint | Check Your Order Status?

What about the whole manual processing thing and they'll contact us if there are any issues?
    Status: The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you. Please allow 2-5 business days for your order to be processed.

I doubt they'll have any issues unless your a new subscriber to Sprint. I've upgraded before & have received the same messages.
    07-12-09 12:10 AM
    Or you could just pass over/ignore the thread & keep it moving....
    Ya I know... I just felt like being a j3rk.
    07-12-09 12:13 AM
    Status: The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you. Please allow 2-5 business days for your order to be processed.

I doubt they'll have any issues unless your a new subscriber to Sprint. I've upgraded before & have received the same messages.
    Yeah... Just wanted to check what others have. I doubt there'll be any issues.

It may just be because of the time... We did order at Midnight on a Saturday night
    07-12-09 12:14 AM
    Yeah... Just wanted to check what others have. I doubt there'll be any issues.

It may just be because of the time... We did order at Midnight on a Saturday night
    Yea man, I'm just happy to have my order in there, lol.
    07-12-09 12:18 AM
    Yea man, I'm just happy to have my order in there, lol.
    Ditto that!

The Tour went up at 12:09am, mine was receipt has a time stamp of 12:18am, which means I hope my order goes through expeditiously!!!!
    07-12-09 12:24 AM
    Yeah, I haven't recieved an email, either. But at least I saved the page with my conf number and everything. I think i was reading that it's shipped overnight if it's a phone, everything else is 2 to 5 days. Well, lets see.

Congradulations to all who stayed up and got in on this.

WCM
    07-12-09 12:24 AM
    congrats to all who have got to order their tour. For me I have to wait until the morning when employee accts opens and see if they can order for me otherwise my sis will have to order thru iconnect. I just pray i'm able to get it really soon.
    07-12-09 12:25 AM

This is what my status says.
    07-12-09 12:32 AM
    just finished ordering mine and very excited!!! =) and just like everyone else who has recieved the confirmation e-mail mine too requires manual processing...but at least i got it in~
    07-12-09 12:34 AM
    Yeah, cause no one is there now to do the processing lol. I haven't even got the email yet. but that's ok. As long as you got in.

I might even go to Sprint site to see if any suckas showed up. But the girl told me they weren't goign to have any in the store, that you'd have to order it from them, anyway. But I'm not sure that's for all the stores. Maybe I'll just go there to play with a floor-model, if they have one.

WCM
    07-12-09 12:39 AM
    congrats to all who have got to order their tour. For me I have to wait until the morning when employee accts opens and see if they can order for me otherwise my sis will have to order thru iconnect. I just pray i'm able to get it really soon.
    HOpefullly the rep I talked to was wrong.. She said it wasn't avaiable for advantage club members or employees till the 2nd of Aug.. Hopefully she didn't know what she was talking about. I guess i'll see in the morning when I go to the store where my friend works
    07-12-09 12:43 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD