ok so i installed 5.0 on my blk berry 9630 months ago since it was first leaked i love it theres no doubt about it but ive been having issues with this BAR (you know the update your provisioning) or something like that it pops up all the time and at first i thought it was an update so i would click ok and go back to work but hours later it would still be going so i hit cancel and then put my phone down and go back to it later the bar never goes away i had to pull the battery for it to go away since then i've gone to the sprint store numerous times and they have wiped my phone numerous times and forced the update and it would always come back i downgraded back to 4.7 for a week (ugh) and forced the update it went through and the bar didn't come up all week so i put 5.0 back on and it was fine for a while now its back and pops up more frequently like randomly throughout the day and after every call and its getting so Effin annoying. its weird because i uploaded 5.0 on my boy's blackberry a week after i got mine and he has never had this issue so i'm not sure what it is but its driving me insane because the only way to get the bar to go away is to pull the battery. it blocks me from making calls, texting, or even browsing my phone. is anyone else having this issue or has had this issue? if so wtf how do i resolve this ? because i've told customer service numerous times and they have done everything in the world and cant figure out why it keeps coming back i told the dude im bout to throw my blackberry out the window out of frustration!!!

Provisionging status
    "The Network is updating your peferred network list. please wait...."

^that message and when u hit cancel it says

"the session is being canceled please wait..."

it just came back 10:30am 2/4/2010
    02-04-10 10:50 AM
    If you have the first leak of 5.0 (5.0.0.230) then you can't update your PRL. alt+Rshift+h to check your OS version. You will need to load the newer official 5.0, 5.0.0.419 (either Telus or MTS mobility) and both should allow you to update your PRL.
    02-04-10 11:01 AM
    thank you for the help where do i find that link? i will upload it right now
    02-04-10 11:04 AM
    I love giant run-on sentences.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 02:54 PM
    lol @ parasentence
    02-04-10 03:08 PM
    Punctuate much??
    02-04-10 03:12 PM
    I love how everyone finds it necessary to post but other than one person anyone has yet to assist ....how about we do that and get off the fact of my grammar.... Either we are helping or not posting... May seem like a **** but its just that simple

02-06-10 05:51 AM
    You know using the search function is pretty useful. If you did a little search you probably would have found the problem, saving you this post, hence, saving the grammar police to hound you. Don't mean to sound like a ****, but its sometimes helpful to help yourself.

02-06-10 11:19 AM
    ok aside from my lack there of care for grammar. i downloaded JL CMDer and wiped my BB, deleted the leaked 5.0 from my BB, downloaded .419, deleted the vender, and opened DM but it doesnt detect .419 what did i miss now?
    02-06-10 12:00 PM
    ok aside from my lack there of care for grammar. i downloaded JL CMDer and wiped my BB, deleted the leaked 5.0 from my BB, downloaded .419, deleted the vender, and opened DM but it doesnt detect .419 what did i miss now?
    Go to Program Files - Common Files -Research in Motion, and Apploader, and run Loader to install the 5.0 OS again.
    02-06-10 12:06 PM
    thanks doing that now... i've been without my blackberry for 2 hours doing all this deleting and restarting i keep picking it up i feel like an addict
    02-06-10 12:09 PM
    nothing still didn't pick it up and i had to delete the vendor again ughhhhh this is getting annoying all for the love of blackberry
    02-06-10 12:22 PM
    nothing still didn't pick it up and i had to delete the vendor again ughhhhh this is getting annoying all for the love of blackberry
    Some say you have to disable internet connection from your PC to make it show up. I never had to but I use BBSAK to wipe phone and install my OS's/hybrids.
    Last edited by olemil; 02-06-10 at 12:32 PM.
    02-06-10 12:30 PM
    got it that worked thanks for all the help time to play with my berry and see the changes
    02-06-10 12:59 PM
    I was going to suggest BBSAK but someone beat me to it. With the MTS official version and BBSAK you don't even have to delete the vendor file - I'm guessing the vendor file is generic and will load on any Tour.

419 isn't too bad. I ran it for a week before loading some hybrids over on bbhybrids.net that are really good. I can't even remember some of the idiosyncracies of the 419 build anymore.

Glad it worked.
    02-06-10 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD