I first noticed it when someone was calling my phone and it wasn't ringing whole "normal" profile was on" so I checked if I still had my mp3 file I was using as my ringtone and it was still there. So I checked tried playing it but It didn't play a sound so I tried a song and it didn't make a sound. Then I tried a youtube video and nothing happened. It still works with earphones and my call speaker works, I also tried plugging and unplugging the earphone which works with other devices but still nothing. Anyone have this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-10 01:57 AM
    I first noticed it when someone was calling my phone and it wasn't ringing whole "normal" profile was on" so I checked if I still had my mp3 file I was using as my ringtone and it was still there. So I checked tried playing it but It didn't play a sound so I tried a song and it didn't make a sound. Then I tried a youtube video and nothing happened. It still works with earphones and my call speaker works, I also tried plugging and unplugging the earphone which works with other devices but still nothing. Anyone have this problem?

Try adding Vibrate to ur Normal ring tone! It happen to me on my 8530 and I couldn't hear my incoming calls too! So, I played around with it and just added vibrate 2 times then you will here ur ring tone. I hope it works for u! ;-)

09-10-10 05:06 AM
    Try adding Vibrate to ur Normal ring tone! It happen to me on my 8530 and I couldn't hear my incoming calls too! So, I played around with it and just added vibrate 2 times then you will here ur ring tone. I hope it works for u! ;-)

Already has vibrate on it
    09-10-10 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD