i got a pic msg yesterday and now for some odd reason everytime i hang up a call the music from it starts to play

why? wtf
    04-10-10 04:17 PM
    Yep you got the good old 591 sound bug......
    04-10-10 04:18 PM
    One thing I did to fix this problem is you change the sound options(Sonds and ring tones, and Sounds under Phone Options), I changed them saved settings and cange it back to what I had them at originally. It seamed to resest it back to the original Hang up Sound. Not sure if it will works with other but it was a solution for me.
    04-28-10 04:19 PM
    Lol, chrisy. The only thing that would have made your post better would be ending it with, "nuff said."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 04:25 PM
    Haha! That goes without saying!
    04-28-10 04:55 PM
    Just go an replacement Tour yesterday, due to trackball issues, although I had complained about the mms bug. I was assured it would not happen on the replacement. First thing I did was send an mms audio file and place a call. Still there, blaring out just after the call. Loaded .419 with hybrid immediately.
    04-28-10 10:14 PM
    I would take it to vzw and tell them to fix it and your not happy. They wont be able to fix it but at least you can make a stink in the store lol..
    04-28-10 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD