I tried the advanced search for posts about the life of batteries in the Tour.

I have had my Tour for a little over a month. This week alone, I have had to recharge the battery 5 times over a 4 day period and that was using it for a call ONCE!!!!

I have it shut off evry week night at 11:00 p.m. and not turn back on until 6:00 a.m. It turns on at 7:00 a.m. on weekends. I have disabled the chime tone when a message arrives. I do not use it much for calls. I set the backlight time to a minimum.

Today, I took the phone off the charger at 5:00 a.m., it turned on at 5:30 for a calendar reminder, I shut it back off. It turned on at 7:00 a.m. I received one call and a voicemail. I listened to the voicemail and made one call which was dropped. The battery indicator is now showing the orange mark indicating it is very low.

Any suggestions or similar experiences with your Tours?
    08-30-09 08:01 PM
    sounds like you got a battery problem...mine does not have surplus battery life but it certainly last longer than what you are describing
    08-30-09 08:11 PM
    I was very lucky my tour did not have too many issues but sounds like u have a problem. My husband had the same issue he bought the extended life battery from seidio

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD