I'm still hoping for some release before 6/20 so i can get it right as my contract ends. Is the supposed release date still may?
    03-05-09 08:32 PM
    I'm still hoping for some release before 6/20 so i can get it right as my contract ends. Is the supposed release date still may?
    I've heard 5/31...trust me
    03-05-09 08:39 PM
    Some of the other forums suggest early May...
    03-05-09 09:49 PM
    Bk...I giggle. I don't think anyone trusts anyone here.
    03-05-09 10:17 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 10:19 PM
    I won't believe an official release date until I see one on a carrier's site or blackberry.com
    03-05-09 10:33 PM
    What features will it have over the bold? Just wondering would it be worth the upgrade.
    03-06-09 06:59 AM
    OK this is totally a guess and has absolutely no basis in fact......

July!
    03-06-09 08:13 AM
    What features will it have over the bold? Just wondering would it be worth the upgrade.
    From reading everything; I say the camera.
    03-06-09 10:42 AM
    Camera and browser for starters...

03-06-09 11:36 AM
    Camera and browser for starters...

CX, Any idea on the App memory? Is it the 128, or 256? I'm speculating/guessing they will opt for the 256.
    03-06-09 12:55 PM
    does anyone know if when a release date is announced can i go preorder one or put my name on the list to buy one type of thing at vzw? because i want this thing badly im even paying full retail its worth it i just dont wanna wait till the end of summer for it.
    03-06-09 12:58 PM
    $1 says Sprint won't have it before Sept 09. Educated guess. Verizon will have it May 09.

Of course there's no official release date. This is all just fanciful hopings.
    03-06-09 04:56 PM
    i have heard march/may but i doubt it will be coming out this month, although it would be nice
    03-08-09 01:02 PM
    ive heard may

i hope they do a preorder on it
    03-13-09 09:01 AM
    May seems to be the consensus. I hope it is originally early May so that when it gets delayed a few weeks, it still launches in May lol
    03-13-09 10:21 AM
    May seems to be the consensus. I hope it is originally early May so that when it gets delayed a few weeks, it still launches in May lol
    Amen, my thoughts exactly.
    03-13-09 12:50 PM
    These threads turn dangerous as the release gets closer. I thought members would riot and burn down CB when the Storm was "delayed"

Why don't we all settle on June 28th? That way it gets released "early."

New release date is June 28th I heard : )
    03-13-09 01:34 PM
    These threads turn dangerous as the release gets closer. I thought members would riot and burn down CB when the Storm was "delayed"

Why don't we all settle on June 28th? That way it gets released "early."

New release date is June 28th I heard : )
    Wouldn't it be funny if you ended up loving the Niagara, but then a member (maybe Hawes) who hates it, could get in debates with you incessantly about the virtues and flaws of the phone. Now THAT would be funny.
    03-13-09 02:14 PM
    Wouldn't it be funny if you ended up loving the Niagara, but then a member (maybe Hawes) who hates it, could get in debates with you incessantly about the virtues and flaws of the phone. Now THAT would be funny.
    well if it was a POS I would be the first to agree with him ; )

03-13-09 02:26 PM
    i have heard march/may but i doubt it will be coming out this month, although it would be nice
    Ah I finally found someone in the same situation as me, eagerly awaiting nothing but the Niagara to be rid of these dumb phones and get on the BlackBerry bandwagon.

Seems like sometime between mid-May and mid-June is most probable based on everyone's predictions.
    03-13-09 03:51 PM
    I can't upgrade til November of this year.Will the Niagara be the newest BB for VZW at that time?
    03-13-09 03:54 PM
    I can't upgrade til November of this year.Will the Niagara be the newest BB for VZW at that time?
    Considering the Storm released in 11/08 and the next new BB is predicted around 5/09 which is a 7 month difference, than if it does come out in May November is around 6 months away.

So who knows. There could be a newer one, but most likely not I'd guess...
    03-13-09 03:58 PM
    I dont have an upgrade (unless I use my grandfathers lol) so I think I am going to just bite the bullet and pay for one full retail. Maybe I'll get some money off if I tell them about all of my Storm experiences lol
    03-13-09 04:47 PM
    I got a great package waiting for me bcause if Storm problems and then a lot of curves after that. On the 4th curve. They refreshed my package and threw more into it. Now just to wait for Telus to get the new Niagra. Just itching to see it show up.

03-13-09 07:44 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD