This is THE craziest quirk I've EVER heard of! I'm a happily married mom of three, and mine kept playing "ACDC You Shook me all night long" . Not that I don't like the song BUT That's just plain embarrassing! It would play after I hung up from a call, after a text came in or after my emails would come thru. I did the battery pull after reading this online post. I'm hoping this issue gets fixed soon. I searched all over my phone settings and all of my sounds and didn't even have this sound saved ANYWHERE on my phone. It came as an attachment to a MMS forward that even after I DELETED it - the song kept playing. CRAZY! I was wondering if it was a virus or if my phone had been "haunted" LOL! Glad to know it's not just me :-)
    Okay mine is doing the same thing! Is it me or am I not alone here? I've been thinking im an ***** because after i hang up and even after I DELETED the ringtone, it still plays after I get a phone call and after all my messages and everything comes through!
    05-27-10 08:33 AM
    I have a Bold 9650. It is my company phone so my IT department has an automatic password protect enabled after so many idle minutes and when I holster my phone.
    The other night my wife and I were sitting and talking at the dinner table and my Bold just started playing music out of nowhere! I pulled my phone out of my holster, entered my password and it opened up to my homescreen. If this song would have been downloading I would have seen the data transfer arrows in the upper right corner. There was nothing going on like there wasn't any data transfer going on! The kicker is that it was a 10,000 Maniacs song called Like the Weather. I found this out after researching what lyrics I remembered later. It's the kicker because I don't like that group nor have I ever had a song of that type or that band on my phone before! I have the slacker radio app on my phone and iheartradio but haven't used either one in months.
    Needless to say it really freaked me out!

Thanks.
    03-19-11 09:10 PM
77 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD