I downloaded the new Tour software update last night, but a friend of mine did the same and it changed his BBM and everything, after downloading mine I began to install it but I did not finish installing it because nothing has changed, how can I get back to it to finish installing the new software?
    11-26-09 04:09 PM
    Whats the new version?
    11-26-09 04:10 PM
    I'm not sure, yesterday when I woke up there was a new icon on my homepage and i clicked it and it began the download automatically, but then it said to install i would not be able to use my phone for 2 hours. so I scheduled an automatic install for 3am.
    11-26-09 04:13 PM
    What is this 'update icon' people mention seeing on their Tours anyway? I never saw one for any OTA update, nor BBM 5.0, etc. I just updated everything on my own.

Is my Tour on Verizon not properly being updated or provisioned?

Anyway, saintj, I got excited for a second about her update maybe being 5.0, but I just checked BlackBerry® Software Updates -- brought up the Tour, and it's still 4.7 for Device Software.
    11-26-09 04:17 PM
    Check your version of BBM: BBM 5.0.0.33 is newest:

Options
    Advanced Options
    Applications
    BlackBerry Messenger

To update your BBM, go into BlackBerry App World and search for BlackBerry Messenger, then download. Takes about 8 minutes.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Check your OS version: v4.7.1.61 is newest:

Options
    About
    3rd line down

To update your OS, go to Options, Advanced Options, Wireless Update. Takes 1 hour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD