03-20-09 04:00 PM
39 12
tools
    Also I will get the niagara the day it is avaulable thru sprint. But I'm sure verizon will get it first. Let them work out all the bugs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 08:16 AM
    Yes, Verizon will be getting this device before any other U.S. carrier.
    So that would mean that Bell or Telus will be the first out the door. Canada wins again....
    03-19-09 01:36 PM
    What you mean Canadian RIM would release to a Canadian carrier first?? Damned canucks!

03-19-09 01:39 PM
    I'm gonna say Sprint will get it first, it takes Verizon alot of time to gimp a phone :-)
    Naw, Verizon gets them first almost all the time and then Sprint a couple months later.
    03-19-09 04:44 PM
    Hmmm, if my vzw 8330 had GPS i could use gmm latitude to stalk you, hide in the bushes, then when you return from the vzw store, new niagara in hand, i could pounce on you and grab said bb! Candy from a baby.

If only i had unlocked GPS!! Curses! Foiled!

hehe talk about things people would do for a BB...
    03-19-09 04:51 PM
    Hmmm, if my vzw 8330 had GPS i could use gmm latitude to stalk you, hide in the bushes, then when you return from the vzw store, new niagara in hand, i could pounce on you and grab said bb! Candy from a baby.

If only i had unlocked GPS!! Curses! Foiled!

Sounds like you've done this before Chrisy.... Is that where my other Bold got off to......
    03-19-09 06:07 PM
    Well, see, i needed the bold for it's GPS to get at CBKs Niagara!

You understand, CX, right? hmmm, are there lots of places to hide where you are...

03-19-09 09:01 PM
    So that would mean that Bell or Telus will be the first out the door. Canada wins again....
    There's already Bell branded 9630's out there already.
    03-19-09 09:07 PM
    "Sprint has such poor service.. At least in all the areas I've been."

What areas? 50 miles North of Delaware, or that prairie in Oklahoma? No, it was that Iceburg in Alaska with no service right???
    03-19-09 10:37 PM
    Naw, Verizon gets them first almost all the time and then Sprint a couple months later.
    Exactly. The Sprint roadmap said Q3 while analysts are saying May for VZW. What analysts? Probably the same ones who said the Bold would be out on At&t in the summer of '08 lol
    03-20-09 12:22 AM
    Anyone have any thoughts about Cellular South getting the Niagara?
    03-20-09 10:58 AM
    Have you ever even had a phone with Sprint? I have, for several years and I travel extensively around the US. There aren't many places I go where I don't have a strong signal...even way out in the country. I'm tired of people bashing Sprint when they don't even know what they're talking about. I've never had an issue with CS either. Peace out!
    Alot of people have used sprint and know its crap. Myself included. Maybe the loss of 5 million customers last year is an indicator of how right you are?
    03-20-09 02:36 PM
    03-20-09 03:05 PM

03-20-09 04:00 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD