I know this is a conversation that's been had amongst the forums, but I've heard many different things about who the first carrier to get the 9630 will be? I've heard verizon mostly....I'm hoping so!! Haha
    03-18-09 07:27 PM
    Verizon followed a couple months later by Sprint..
    03-18-09 07:32 PM
    Verizon because I said so ;D
    03-18-09 07:36 PM
    verizon then sprint and thats probably it since it was designed as a CDMA phone
    03-18-09 07:44 PM
    I know this is a conversation that's been had amongst the forums, but I've heard many different things about who the first carrier to get the 9630 will be? I've heard verizon mostly....I'm hoping so!! Haha
    Yes, Verizon will be getting this device before any other U.S. carrier.
    03-18-09 07:45 PM
    Yes, Verizon will be getting this device before any other U.S. carrier.
    Hey CX, I knew you were hiding somewhere! I miss you over in the Storm forum :'(

Anyway, I'm hoping it will also be competitively priced at $149 or $199 as well. Verizon basically owns CDMA in the U.S. since Sprint has such poor service.. At least in all the areas I've been.
    03-18-09 07:47 PM
    Thanks for the input guys. This cements what I thought was true. Verizon will most likely have it priced around 199 at the most. Any guesses on a release date? I know there is another forum for that but whatever! Haha
    03-18-09 08:21 PM
    I'm gonna say Sprint will get it first, it takes Verizon alot of time to gimp a phone :-)
    03-18-09 08:38 PM
    I thought you were talking about individuals, who first lol

Guess I can't answer then!
    03-18-09 08:39 PM
    i thought the same as Sultan!

To answer, i'll be the first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 08:44 PM
    No, it is going to be me. I won't be able to use it, but I am still going to possess my precious.
    03-18-09 08:46 PM
    Is that a challenge, CBK? i'm quote buff you know...

03-18-09 08:48 PM
    Is that a challenge, CBK? i'm quote buff you know...

Indeed it is Chrisy. Indeed it is. So, bring it!
    03-18-09 08:48 PM
    Hey CX, I knew you were hiding somewhere! I miss you over in the Storm forum :'(

Anyway, I'm hoping it will also be competitively priced at $149 or $199 as well. Verizon basically owns CDMA in the U.S. since Sprint has such poor service.. At least in all the areas I've been.

If i can get the Niagra for around $200 i will buy you a beer and celebrate!!
    03-18-09 08:50 PM
    Hmmm, if my vzw 8330 had GPS i could use gmm latitude to stalk you, hide in the bushes, then when you return from the vzw store, new niagara in hand, i could pounce on you and grab said bb! Candy from a baby.

If only i had unlocked GPS!! Curses! Foiled!

03-18-09 08:53 PM
    Hahaha well I'm sure I will be the first to get the Niagara. Haha I saw the vid the other day....had me drooling, and that was with that crappy OS...can't wait to see it in my hands! Lol
    03-18-09 08:57 PM
    Looks like i'm going to have to fight off a lot of peeps.

03-18-09 08:58 PM
    Well you guys are a little behind cuz apparently at least 2 people already have it
    03-18-09 09:08 PM
    Well you guys are a little behind cuz apparently at least 2 people already have it
    Hmm, you bring up a good point.
    03-18-09 09:08 PM
    well, carrier is gonna be the last to get it, but ill break into the piggy soon after..
    03-18-09 09:10 PM
    I never get a device/phone when it's first released. I always wait a month or so to work out the bugs--bad idea for me? I'm sure chrisy is fine with me doing this though lol I can't WAIT for the Niagara though
    03-18-09 09:12 PM
    i forgot about bugs. Ok, CBK can have it first, test it out...then i'll get it after.

03-18-09 09:15 PM

Have you ever even had a phone with Sprint? I have, for several years and I travel extensively around the US. There aren't many places I go where I don't have a strong signal...even way out in the country. I'm tired of people bashing Sprint when they don't even know what they're talking about. I've never had an issue with CS either. Peace out!
    03-19-09 02:07 AM
    Have you ever even had a phone with Sprint? I have, for several years and I travel extensively around the US. There aren't many places I go where I don't have a strong signal...even way out in the country. I'm tired of people bashing Sprint when they don't even know what they're talking about. I've never had an issue with CS either. Peace out!
    Yes I did have a Sprint phone for 4 years. I hated it because I could never get signal. Also (this is the phone makers fault) I had a many devices that had to be returned because of battery problems. They were quick to send me a new one and I was quick to send it right back!
    03-19-09 07:13 AM
    Yes I did have a Sprint phone for 4 years. I hated it because I could never get signal. Also (this is the phone makers fault) I had a many devices that had to be returned because of battery problems. They were quick to send me a new one and I was quick to send it right back!
    You had sprint for 4 years? How long ago was that? I have had sprint since 01, and have not had any service problems. Sprint has a bad name from a long time ago when they were bad, but now I think they are the best phone company out there. Service is great, they have decent phones (it may take a little longer to get them), cs is good, and the have the best plans.

03-19-09 08:14 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD