I'm wondering if its just the TOUR itself or what. This is my 3rd TOUR and I'm still having so many problems with it. And I'm getting pretty tired of having to take my battery out to reset it. I am having alot of freezing issues. I was getting some text messages yesterday and it froze up on my and I couldn't get out of it or click it to open it at all. I had to take the battery out to reset it. Then after I put the battery back in it still froze on me. This is a new battery also that I got from them as well. If its not one thing like calls hanging up on me cuz they don't hear me or my stupid FB acting up...or my BBM's not really being found without searching for them...I'm just wondering whats the point if it doesn't work right.

If I get a BBM it goes into my SMS folder and I have to highlight the day and bring it down to open it...is this something new? I'd rather it just go into my MMS folder so I don't have to search for it...but I can't figure out how to get it to do that. Does anyone know how to get your BBM's to go into a different folder?

Thanks for any help.
    06-30-10 02:01 PM
    Try wiping the phone and reloading 732. It fixed a lot of my issues by wiping it. Though I'm getting a new Tour due to the trackball since there aren't any more Bolds.
    06-30-10 02:33 PM
    Is this 732 new? Do I get it from my DM?

I still need to know about the BBM being able to go to a different folder...its very hard to find...it gets hidden in my SMS folder and like I said I have to highlight the date and make it a grey color then it takes me to my message...and trying to close it or delete it is even harder...
    06-30-10 02:39 PM
    BBM shouldn't go to the SMS folder. If anything, an SMS from a contact that has their pin in their address book entry should appear in BBM. In BBM, you can select "options" and uncheck "show chats in message application". That should keep bbm chats separate from emails/messages like that.

What OS do you have installed? Alt+right caps key+h and tell us the app version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-10 03:11 PM
    Which OS are you running? The wipe and reload is good advice, cures a lot of issues. You could try getting it replaced by calling CS and explaining the issues you're having. If you'd like help with the reinstall of your OS you can pm me and i can help your thru it.

Unlink BBM contacts from "phone book" contact list and that should separate the messages.
    06-30-10 03:15 PM
    Iv have a Tour and havnt had any problems since I got it 8 months ago. Hmmm
    07-01-10 05:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD