After messing around with the Droid this weekend, I decided I have to have it. So I'm bidding my Tour farewell. Thanks for all the help guys! Oh yeah, before I go, a cool trick I learned. When typing on the Tour, if "alt" is toggled on, when you scroll, it will take you to the beginning or the end of a sentence. Just figured this out yesterday. Later guys!
    11-13-09 06:32 AM
    Goodbye and good luck. I expect we'll still be here if you wish to return one day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 06:35 AM
    Maybe we should say we'll still be here "when" you wish to return one day. Time will tell. It's all about enjoying our stuff anyway. Enjoy your new stuff.
    11-13-09 06:57 AM
    shiet. good for you man. you'll be very happy. if i weren't stuck in a dam,n contract, i'd be switching to the droid too
    11-13-09 07:25 AM
    Why must everyone announce their defection to the Droid? Most of us who've been using BB's for more than the last couple years since they became popular with consumers could care less about the Droid. If it works for you, enjoy it!
    11-13-09 08:11 AM
    ^ Hater. Lol

11-13-09 08:50 AM
    like the ending of half baked....

you'll beeeeeeeeeee bacccckkkkkkkkkk........
    11-13-09 09:01 AM
    Nah, no hatin. For those who love their Droid or iPhone, enjoy! I'm just tired of hearing about it on A BB website!

^ Hater. Lol

11-13-09 09:16 AM
    I am far from Hating on the Droid. Owning a VZW shop, I cant be biased of course. My personal preference, will always be Blackberry.
    11-13-09 09:23 AM
    One of my family members is looking at a droid. I was trying to sell the benefits of BB. He went to the store, and looked at the droid. Then we had a conversation. I asked if he looked at the BB, and he says oh, and the droid ...... at that point I sort of just let him go on realizing he made his mind up. While the droid I'm sure is a fine phone, it isn't an enterprise level device....its a toy ....maybe a fun toy, but its still a toy. I'm with everyone else before here....lets keep this forum focused on the Tour. The Tour is a great phone, on a tried and true platform.
    11-13-09 09:41 AM
    So long
    Farewell
    Aufwiedersehn
    Adeiu
    Adeiu Adeiu

You'll be Bok!
    (or not)
    11-13-09 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD