I've got a text that WILL NOT DELETE. It's bugging the **** out of me. Anyone else have this problem or know the fix?
    12-17-09 09:39 AM
    with my os 5 .230 i noticed a similar bug.

i can delete sms msgs but the names and dates stay there untill a reset - weird.
    12-17-09 10:38 AM
    Is this a text you can see but not delete, or a text you can't find? If it's one you can't find, in Messages press Menu / View Saved Messages and see if it is there. If it's a message you can see and select that will not delete, try rebooting your Tour using Alt-R.Shft-Del. Removing the battery with the Tour on is another, slightly more aggressive way to reboot. If neither reboot removes the message, you can connect to Desktop Manager on a PC and run the Advanced Backup and Restore function. You will see SMS messages listed in the window on the right. Selecting SMS messages and pressing the Clear button at the bottom of the window will delete ALL the SMS messages in the database. That should get rid of the stuck message.
    12-17-09 10:48 AM
    with my os 5 .230 i noticed a similar bug.

i can delete sms msgs but the names and dates stay there untill a reset - weird.
    I had the same issue - after a battery pull it went away.
    12-17-09 11:36 AM
    I had the same issue - after a battery pull it went away.
    have done several pulls... same

but right now dont care - waiting for replacement due to trackball issues.. then ill worry bout it after
    12-17-09 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD