Hi this is my prob, i just got the phone, when i send a message i send it to all messages ive in inbox.
    i mean i cant have like all messages separetly, they all go to 1 message like a chat and i cant answer to just 1 person.
    i saw some videos that send me to options, sms and email inbox, but i dont have that option...
    what can i do plz help me ty!
    07-12-10 05:55 PM
    You mean that when you compose an SMS it automatically sends to multiple contacts instead of only one? I'm having a hard time understanding what your issue it.

Welcome to Crackberry, by the way!
    07-12-10 06:32 PM
    lol ya i know my english is not the best, yeah i cant send it to just one person if i have another message in inbox
    07-12-10 07:06 PM
    someone knows?
    07-13-10 11:14 AM
    That's called threaded SMS when it groups all the messages like a chat. I don't use SMS much but you may have to compose a new message if you have been getting group messages but only want a reply to go to certain people...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 11:34 PM
    i just want to reply to 1 person, but it replays to everyone, and when ppl text all sms go to same window, i want em separetly
    07-14-10 11:41 PM
    i just want to reply to 1 person, but it replays to everyone, and when ppl text all sms go to same window, i want em separetly
    Delete that message (as this old one is most likely a "group" message) then while in your messages app, hit the "BB button" and select "Compose SMS." Then type in the name of the SINGLE recipient you'd like to send the message to. Hit okay and type away...
    07-14-10 11:50 PM
    yea that does works but i cant have more than i message in inbox? cause i always do that but when i try to send a message while havinf one on my inbox it happens again
    ty
    07-15-10 05:58 PM
    No no, the regular "messages" app. Not the specific email folders that only include messages from a specific account. You shouldn't have any issues if you use that "messages" app. The icon should look like a regular envelope (without the little globe on the bottom), that is unless you have a different theme.
    07-15-10 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD