I just got the tour and already replaced it due to it being slow, and now my new one is being slow too. Its mainly when I'm texting, ill click a button and it does what its supposed to do 5 seconds later.. Any way I can fix this? Also I tried synching music on my phone but it said I needed an update. The update was loading for over half an hour and still wasn't done. Is that normal? I can't get any music on my phone because of that one update I don't have

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 11:47 PM
    Slowness In the software I usually point at programs or software you have. There may be a theme, app or lack of memory that's going on. I would wipe the phone and see if it happens again. And what update is this? I just click and drag music to my SD card.....what are you using to sync your music?

11-12-09 12:04 AM
    I have no idea why a brand new, out of the box device would be operating "slow" for you. As far getting music onto your phone. If you have a microSD card installed on the device just connect it to your PC with the USB cable and make sure Mass Storage Mode is enabled. Your BlackBerry will now be seen as any other storage device to your PC. Open up Windows Explorer and copy whatever media files you want to the card directly.

ALB
    11-12-09 12:06 AM
    I just got the tour and already replaced it due to it being slow, and now my new one is being slow too. Its mainly when I'm texting, ill click a button and it does what its supposed to do 5 seconds later.. Any way I can fix this? Also I tried synching music on my phone but it said I needed an update. The update was loading for over half an hour and still wasn't done. Is that normal? I can't get any music on my phone because of that one update I don't have

i suggest you wipe to 507 and reload OS.
    i favor 5.0.0.230 with irtehun's hyb 7.9 as it's snappier than any bb os i've used to date.
    Last edited by AFitchguy07; 11-12-09 at 12:18 AM.
    11-12-09 12:07 AM
    How do I wipe my phone? I'm sorry I'm new with blackberries and don't know much at all. I tried the battery pull and that did nothing, and I haven't downloaded any apps because it won't let me get on blackberry app world. I just downloaded it but yet it keeps taking me to the download now page

11-12-09 12:17 AM
    Also, I've been reading something about a version 5.0 but it says I have 4.7 , could I update to 5.0 and how

11-12-09 12:21 AM
    hmm sounds like my tour
    11-12-09 12:21 AM
    wiping to 507 is done with jl cdmr or bbsak.
    11-12-09 12:22 AM
    I have no idea what jl cdmr or bbsak is so ill just take it back to where I got it and get them to help me .. Definately not impressed with the tour

11-12-09 12:24 AM
    @ goldfishh PM me and i'll help you set it all up once you get to a pc.
    11-12-09 12:24 AM
    umm it says i cant pm because i dont have 10 posts. i'll just leave it and get help from the place where i bought it
    11-12-09 12:43 AM
    umm it says i cant pm because i dont have 10 posts. I'll just leave it and get help from the place where i bought it
    message deleted
    Last edited by AFitchguy07; 11-12-09 at 01:13 AM.
    11-12-09 12:51 AM
    11-12-09 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD