I have had an ongoing issue with my Tour and my pictures. There is a lag when i want to view them, i found that when i view all pictures, they tend to load faster opposed to viewing a picture folder. Thats tolerable. My main concern is when im trying to attach a picture, via email, or mainly bbm messenger contact. when i click send picture, (bbm) it take s a very long time for all my photos to load, also if i want to click send picture, and then go straight tot he camera i have to wait for that even to come up. So basically, it takes a long time for my options to come up after i click send picture...... I searched forums, and found that the curve 8530 and the pearl also have a similar issue. anyone else experience this with the tour? and fyi battery pulls dont help this situation, and im running 4.7. Any help is appreciated! Thanks guys and gals!!!!!!!
    01-27-10 10:14 AM
    I had the same problem on 4.7 and when I upgraded to 5.0, they loaded way faster. There is almost no lag. It just seems like if you have a lot of pictures on 4.7, there will be lag in trying to view them.
    01-27-10 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD