So I am sitting outside our local corporate VZ store. I am the only one here.

The store opens in 10 min.

I feel like the biggest geek ever.

I am going to have to hook up with a really hot girl tonight to redeem myself here.

Anyway, I cant believe there is no one here....wait...one more guy just got here..

I can't wait!!
    07-12-09 12:53 PM
    Well I wore my shirt that says "No I will not fix your computer" while I was waiting in line lol.

I think I win the bigger nerd award
    07-12-09 12:54 PM
    Well I wore my shirt that says "No I will not fix your computer" while I was waiting in line lol.

I think I win the bigger nerd award
    LMAO!!!
    07-12-09 12:57 PM

I am going to have to hook up with a really hot girl tonight to redeem myself here.

Anyway, I cant believe there is no one here....wait...one more guy just got here..
    I can't wait!!
    Push him out of the way and get in the store
    07-12-09 12:59 PM
    There were 12 of us at the Rockville, MD store.....is that sad? haha
    07-12-09 12:59 PM
    10 minutes before they opened I got out of the car and stood there. There were about 3 others waiting and BAM, then 15 crawled out of the woodworks! Was first in and first out!

Won't even get to play on it. Trading it for a storm for a friend who doesn't like her storm. Well at least its an upgrade from my pearl! I couldn't be happier for the either of us. Especially her.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 01:08 PM
    There were 12 of us at the Rockville, MD store.....is that sad? haha
    you should have just gone down the street on rockville pike to best buy...no line and 100 bucks cheaper
    07-12-09 01:24 PM

I can't wait!!

lol you california guys are always last for everything aren't ya? lol goodluck buddy!
    07-12-09 01:25 PM
    Absolutely no one at my store, which is a major store in Fort Worth, TX. The guy there said "congratulations you are probably the first one in the city to get one." Not sure if thats sad or not......haha.
    07-12-09 01:26 PM
    I would keep the pearl over the storm. Word to the wise....

07-12-09 01:27 PM
    Won't even get to play on it. Trading it for a storm for a friend who doesn't like her storm. Well at least its an upgrade from my pearl! I couldn't be happier for the either of us. Especially her.
    Are you drunk?
    07-12-09 01:29 PM

Anyway, I can’t believe there is no one here....wait...one more guy just got here..

I can't wait!!
    Dude, you are in Carmel, CA. Not exactly high tech capital of the US. I heard they are only allowed to sell flip phones in that store. No smartphones. Just Razrs. That's probably why you're all alone Just take the Razr and go to the beach. That's where it's at in Carmel. Eat at the Boar's Head with Clint.
    I would keep the pearl over the storm. Word to the wise....

+1 Keep the Tour and tell your lady friend sorry.
    you should have just gone down the street on rockville pike to best buy...no line and 100 bucks cheaper
    I was in a Best Buy earlier today and they had the big poster up "Be the first to get a Tour" and I asked if they had a display model I could look at (mine is coming FedEx hopefully Tuesday) and the sales rep said "We don't have any in stock!?!?!? WTF is that all about. She said they had an issue with their inventory and wouldn't be getting it in till probably Tues or Weds.

Glad I wasn't planning on getting mine there
    07-12-09 01:30 PM
    I was in a Best Buy earlier today and they had the big poster up "Be the first to get a Tour" and I asked if they had a display model I could look at (mine is coming FedEx hopefully Tuesday) and the sales rep said "We don't have any in stock!?!?!? WTF is that all about. She said they had an issue with their inventory and wouldn't be getting it in till probably Tues or Weds.

Glad I wasn't planning on getting mine there
    guess it depends...best buy opened at 11 i walked in a little past 12, (no phone is more important then church lol) and was the first to get it.
    07-12-09 01:50 PM
    I had a couple other people waiting for verizon to open this morning but I was the ONLY ONE their for the Tour......kinda sucked a lil because for some reason the Tour was not yet in Verizons POS system so I had to wait 6min before I could even purchase it....but Im loving it now!!
    07-12-09 02:06 PM
    Got mine at the Williamsburg, VA store. The rep told us the day before that they sold out of the first batch of the Storm last year on day 1 so we felt compelled to go there early. Nobody was there at 9:30AM. About 8 were there at opening. Some smart arse employee opened the door at the very end instead of the one that everyone was standing around, and then told us that there were only 3 in stock. One person actually left. Felt bad for the guy.
    07-12-09 02:22 PM
    It was quite weird that there are people waiting at stores before they opened. I work right next door to a Verizon kiosk in the Clackamas Town Center in Oregon and their was nobody here when I showed up. They have been open for about 1.5 hours and they have only sold one Tour and they got 20 in their shipment.
    07-12-09 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD