the crackberry store has it.. up to ^ the store tab
    haha yea i noticed after i posted it, are they any good?
    07-30-09 12:34 PM
    haha yea i noticed after i posted it, are they any good?

i have no problems with mine cracking. i will admit it is extremely difficult to take off but since i haven't had to do an battery pulls it hasn't been a problem. sorry you had to go through the problems you did with yours and i hope you find an alternate way to protect your berry
    just read and your answers have already been answered

it fits into the pouch that came with the phone really well and it doesn't feel to bulky in the hand, to me that is
    07-30-09 12:36 PM
    if you work in construction or something, you may want a case...no matter how ugly they look.
    07-30-09 12:51 PM
    i work at a call center haha, i think im going to buy the smoke one next friday, thanks everyone
    07-30-09 12:53 PM
    i really dont want to add extra body or weigh to my tour.
    if possible a very thing nice case would do good. so it wont get dirty or scratched but i like to carry it on my belt instead of my pockets
    07-30-09 01:55 PM
    I would suspect even the Phantom Skinz, BodyGuard skin, and the like won't make any difference with respect to a loose battery cover. So, getting a skin/cover/holster isn't the answer as it doesn't always solve (or mask) the problem.
    07-30-09 02:21 PM
    I had my Pearl naked for 2 years with no problems, my Tour will also be going the same route.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 02:55 PM
    Why would you use the Tour naked? You mean to tell me you don't have a skin or case for your Tour?
    The solution is get a new Tour

07-30-09 03:23 PM
    Mine is going in the nude also! I cant find one I like yet looking for an orange one.
    07-30-09 03:28 PM
    this is a given...
    both of mine

but really no need for a thread about it...common sense should answer this
    What is the need for 2 Tours?????? Just Wondering lol.....
    07-30-09 03:29 PM
    Skins look ****ty!

07-30-09 03:39 PM
    What is the need for 2 Tours?????? Just Wondering lol.....
    there were a lot of question asking which was better...the sprint or verizon tour...so i got both to test it out for myself...i'm a little bias though because of my devotion to sprint lol. whats the point in having all the blackberries i have? lol
    07-30-09 03:47 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD