I have a Tour with Sprint (through Best Buy). It's on a family plan with unlimited text and data, etc. As far as I know none of the other phones are having any problems.

My current problem is that I'm sending SMS texts, it shows the check as if they were sent, but they are not received or they are received in chunks (as in if I send someone 3 texts 15 minutes apart they get them all at once some time later) and/or they'll get repetition of the same text even though I only send it once. It doesn't happen all the time.

I also recently had an issue sending MMS photos. I would send photos but no one would receive. I finally fixed that by deleting the service book, registering the host routing table, and doing a battery pull (via instructions from the net). I wonder if this might somehow be related.
    07-26-11 09:12 AM
    i would contact your carrier to make sure its all good at their end.....most of sms issues are carrier related at very list it eliminates them as the issue before you start on your phone
    07-26-11 09:40 AM
    Our just go to a sprint store and have them test it and fix it
    07-26-11 10:03 AM
    I'm having this problem with my 9630 now, and its vzw so I don't think its a carrier problem.... anyone have a fix yet?
    08-21-11 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD