Or should I just wait till early next year till something new comes out? I like Web OS had the pre but hated the hardware is the palm pixi a better choice? Should I join in on what seems to be an Android craze and get the Hero? Or should I wait with my Blackberry till something better comes out on Sprint early next year...or just keep it? Help please and Thanks I want to make a smart decision
    12-19-09 08:39 PM
    no. do what you want, but no. definitely no..
    12-19-09 08:41 PM
    no, once you leave you will be back lol!!!
    12-19-09 08:44 PM
    Palm Pixi has some slack hardware specs compared to its big brother Pre. Never was a huge fan of the sliding keyboard myself. If you like the Hero go for it. As far as waiting with your Blackberry until something better comes along??....you will be waiting a long time. But that's just my opinion. Do what will make you happy. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 10:42 PM
    i used a hero for 3 weeks and got sick of it. yeah the big screen for sprint navi was nice and watching last weeks football game on thursday night waiting for someone to land at the airport was bad@ss, BUT that was about it. Sluggish performance, widgets drains battery, and you can only have one gmail account using the push service

the pixi is a tiny joke of a phone....hopefully palm has something better to offer in 2010

dont bother with either phone
    12-19-09 10:51 PM
    Wait for the Tour2. I have a Droid, have had a Eris and own a iPhone. I always come back to BB. I own and use daily a Tour and cant wait for the Tour2. Once you have a BB, you will always come back.
    12-20-09 06:05 PM

the pixi is a tiny joke of a phone....hopefully palm has something better to offer in 2010
    "Joke" is the exact word that came to mind when i first saw this phone.

12-20-09 06:24 PM
    stick with the tour, i am one of those people that need to try every phone before I can decide on one, ive been using BB for ever but wanted to give droid(moto) a try, even though the droid is AWESOME, it just didnt feel right not having by BB. sold the droid and came back to the tour. those other phones are cool and all but nothing compares to a bb
    12-20-09 07:06 PM
    Had the Curve before. Thought I would upgrade and go with the Palm Pre. That was a mistake. I had it for 6 months, thought it would just take some time for it to grow on me, but it never did. Came back to the Tour and it has taken only a few days to realize how much I missed the BB world. Looked at the Pixi the other night and it was like a phone that my little 5 year old girl plays with. Stay with BB and you'll be a happy person!
    12-20-09 07:49 PM
    My girl has a Pre and it lags like crazy and I can't stand it. Keep your Berry and be happy!
    12-20-09 10:54 PM
    i work for sprint. and i was using a tour and a hero, then got rid of the hero, and sprint gave me a pixi as part of our ambassador program.

NEITHER can hold a candle to the tour. seriously. they both have the wow factor, but as soon as you get over that you realize how good of a phone the tour is. full featured, fast, ridiculous battery life, i mean seriously. i dare you switch, youll be RIGHT back
    12-20-09 11:30 PM
    The hero is a really nice phone. If you don't mind having a touchscreen keyboard then go with the hero or a physical keyboard then go with BB. A lot of people who switch always end up coming back but its your call.

12-21-09 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD