Its only 11 am and my tour has already randomly rebooted twice while I was typing. Should I just go to the Verizon store and get a refurbished one?
    11-10-09 10:17 AM
    i would. i got a refurbished one and it works great
    11-10-09 10:19 AM
    Just got mine for an error that no one could fix. Trackball better and battery door firm. Did not improve my net speed, so that sucked, but other than that a win-win.
    11-10-09 10:22 AM
    Its only 11 am and my tour has already randomly rebooted twice while I was typing. Should I just go to the Verizon store and get a refurbished one?
    if your having problems and its annoying...its def worth going to a store and getting a new phone

i believe newer batch phones have fixed most hardware issues
    11-10-09 10:25 AM
    thanks guys. it is really annoying. its the first problem ive had with it in a month, and im definitely not one to just sit here and deal with it. The ppl at the verizon store know me by name and everything lol.
    11-10-09 10:30 AM
    How long have you owned the phone? If it's less than 30 days they should give you a new one. If they do, just check the manufacture date on the box and see if it is a recent build.
    11-10-09 10:32 AM
    thanks guys. it is really annoying. its the first problem ive had with it in a month, and im definitely not one to just sit here and deal with it. The ppl at the verizon store know me by name and everything lol.
    if u got it like that, than you should def go get another device

hope you dont a more crappy one though
    11-10-09 10:35 AM
    ive had it about 5 weeks. when i first got it i asked them if they could just get me a refurbished one cause i knew i would be back to complain but they just looked at me like i was strange lol.
    11-10-09 10:37 AM
    ive had it about 5 weeks. when i first got it i asked them if they could just get me a refurbished one cause i knew i would be back to complain but they just looked at me like i was strange lol.
    if anything, there the ones who look strange

plus, most of them have no idea what there talking about or what there selling

its pathetic

you can always call customer service and have them send you a new one if they dont give you one in the store
    11-10-09 10:39 AM
    if u got it like that, than you should def go get another device

hope you dont a more crappy one though
    lol yeah i do got it like that hahaha

& yeah that would suck if they just screw me over, most of the time it seems like i know more than them lol When i got the Tour i asked when the 8530 was coming out and the guy told me he had no idea what i was talking about.
    11-10-09 10:40 AM
    lol yeah i do got it like that hahaha

& yeah that would suck if they just screw me over, most of the time it seems like i know more than them lol When i got the Tour i asked when the 8530 was coming out and the guy told me he had no idea what i was talking about.
    yeah i dont even bother going to the retail stores...they have no clue like u said

get yourself offline and get to da store for a new phone
    11-10-09 10:48 AM
    The phone has a 1-year mfr warranty. If it's within 1 year of you getting it new, take it to the store and see if they give you a new one. If they don't, don't take a refurb, call Cust Svc and explain the situation and have them send you a new phone.
    11-10-09 10:50 AM
    yeah i dont even bother going to the retail stores...they have no clue like u said

get yourself offline and get to da store for a new phone
    lol i would get offline but im in my comp. sci. class looking for new themes and such lol
    11-10-09 10:52 AM
    The phone has a 1-year mfr warranty. If it's within 1 year of you getting it new, take it to the store and see if they give you a new one. If they don't, don't take a refurb, call Cust Svc and explain the situation and have them send you a new phone.
    1 yr ? really ? cool i never knew that. it doesn't matter to me if its refurb. or new, aslong as it doesnt reboot when it wants to and the battery door isnt loose.
    11-10-09 10:53 AM
    lol i would get offline but im in my comp. sci. class looking for new themes and such lol
    in class looking for themes? badddddd girl
    11-10-09 10:55 AM
    in class looking for themes? badddddd girl
    lol its the best time to look for themes. 2 hrs of just sitting in front a comp with my headphones, pretending to be doing labs
    11-10-09 10:57 AM
    lol its the best time to look for themes. 2 hrs of just sitting in front a comp with my headphones, pretending to be doing labs
    damn then you might as well just leave and go get a new phone haha
    11-10-09 10:59 AM
    damn then you might as well just leave and go get a new phone haha
    hahaha yeah im thinking about it but im too comfy to get up and travel all the way to my car lol
    11-10-09 11:05 AM
    I have a refurbished blackberry mobile. This is working very good. I have purchased from this site Refurbished Blackberry - Refurbished Blackberrys and also get it in cheaper rate from others.
    11-19-09 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD