Has anyone gotten their Pre-ordered Tour yet? What is your tracking saying?

Mine says it has been picked up, but it isn't in transit yet....
    07-13-09 04:39 PM
    Has anyone gotten their Pre-ordered Tour yet? What is your tracking saying?

Mine says it has been picked up, but it isn't in transit yet....
    It should have an Estimated Delivery date/time on it.
    Most will be delivered tomorrow, the 14th.
    07-13-09 04:40 PM
    Per the FedEx Web-site, mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow (7/14) by 3:00 PM. Right now it's in Pennsylvania, so it's not far!
    07-13-09 04:54 PM
    Mine is set to be delivered tomorrow by 3 pm. I'm in LA.
    07-13-09 04:57 PM
    Mine's in transit and "Left FedEx origin facility" in Ontario, CA. I'm in LA and it's suppose to come tomorrow before 3, but I'm hoping they just come to my place today. It won't happen, but I can still hope.
    07-13-09 05:02 PM
    Per the FedEx Web-site, mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow (7/14) by 3:00 PM. Right now it's in Pennsylvania, so it's not far!
    Same here!! Can't wait!!
    07-13-09 05:03 PM
    Mine was picked up at Westchester, PA this morning at 6:00am and is just chillin. Supposed to arrive tomorrow by 4:30pm.
    07-13-09 05:04 PM
    Just talked to Sprint CSR to see if I was back ordered (I ordered around 11:30 last night) She said I should see the phone in 2-5 business day's. That's the same thing the CSR told me last night when I bought the phone. Don't know if it will happen but at least they have been consistent....for me.
    07-13-09 05:19 PM
    07-13-09 05:26 PM
    This morning, my Tour was picked up by FedEx in West Chester, PA.

Although it says delivery by 3pm tomorrow, I expect it early tomorrow morning. I live just outside Philadelphia so I'm not far from West Chester. Also for some reason, my packages usually get delivered first on FedEx's route, as opposed to later in the day.

I have to sit in on a deposition tomorrow at 11 am. Would it be rude for me to play around with my Tour during it? I kid I kid.
    07-13-09 05:31 PM
    lol. They gotta either put the Tours on diets or buy new scales at FedEx. 3 pounds, that is a little off don't you think?
    07-13-09 05:31 PM
    Mine isn't in transit yet. It's not too far away from me though (it's in PA and I live in NJ), so I'm expecting it tomorrow.

I'm waking up around 8:30 to ensure that I'm awake and ready for the FedEx man. Does anyone know what time they usually come? Should I get up earlier?
    07-13-09 05:33 PM
    I think it's a 3 pound max not the actual weight.
    07-13-09 05:33 PM
    pre-ordered on 7/2 - status is processing; gave them an email & they said it was currently backordered. ;(
    07-13-09 05:34 PM
    In Transit, currently in TN, I'm in MI. Due tomorrow by 3. Fedex usually comes around noon here, so I hope that stays the case!
    07-13-09 05:35 PM
    lol. They gotta either put the Tours on diets or buy new scales at FedEx. 3 pounds, that is a little off don't you think?
    they also include paperwork, boxes, CDs, booklets, charger, headphones, promotional materials, etc

They round to the highest pound, so I think 2.2 pounds or so would be realistic.
    07-13-09 05:35 PM
    Mine says in-transit... should be here by 3pm. Over night orders are usually guaranteed by a certain time... so hopefully before 10:30am.
    07-13-09 05:37 PM
    Mines in Memphis, TN. Due in by tomorrow 3:00 pm.
    07-13-09 05:39 PM
    i'm in VA. it's just in west chester still. I'm checking it every hour for an update. lol it's passing the time by at work a little quicker. but still. i'm gonna have to go to bed early, and wake up before my normal 3 pm roll. i might be too tired to unbox it.
    07-13-09 05:47 PM
    is everyone ordering one because they are too lazy to go to the store, because they just bought one out right or because the store is out of them?

i got mine on sunday and it took about 10 mins. seems like a lot of "shipped" threads.
    07-13-09 05:50 PM
    is everyone ordering one because they are too lazy to go to the store, because they just bought one out right or because the store is out of them?

i got mine on sunday and it took about 10 mins. seems like a lot of "shipped" threads.
    I did it because every time I've gone to my local Verizon store, I've always had a problem with the reps there. They must be under-trained or something. I just didn't want to deal with a headache, go to another store, etc.
    07-13-09 05:52 PM
    Mine is in transit. The pain of it is, it's in Memphis, TN and I'm In Memphis, TN!!!!!!!! Can't I just go to the distribution center and pick it up????
    07-13-09 05:54 PM
    Oh, and it's scheduled to be delivered by 3pm tomorrow....

I ordered online for a few reasons:
    1. The instant discount
    2. I don't mind waiting 2 days to recieve it.
    3. I didn't want to take a chance on the store being sold out
    4. I didn't want to deal with in store personnel; I prefer just to get it shipped and activate myself.

I also agree, there do seem to be a lot of shipment related threads, but I guess that's the nature of the beast.
    Called today.
    Supposedly it still has to be APPROVED by the supervisor and it MIGHT be shipped out today.
    I'm REALLY hoping so. I need this phone for various reasons tomorrow and I paid for over night shipping.

AND, I'm going out of town tomorrow as well just to make the situation better.
142 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD