So I've noticed when I'm using BB browser and I'm filling in a user name, I hit the shift key and S, it takes me immediately to the browser option page. Ultra sensitive keys or a automatic shortcut?
    08-28-09 08:48 AM
    Are you sure your on the edit box? If its a problem dnt me the first letter capitalized, I dnt think its required to have the 1st letter capitalized...
    08-28-09 08:53 AM
    Not sure but if you just hold down "s" it will go upper case. No need to use the shift key in that situation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 08:54 AM
    I occasionally have this same problem, came in here hoping for a solution. I'm fairly certain it's our user error, just haven't figured out what I'm doing wrong yet lol
    08-29-09 10:16 PM
    I've had shift+R in a password dialog on a website reload the page before as well. Not sure if its the way the page was designed or if there is a bug in the browser that interprets that as a command instead of a letter.
    08-29-09 10:20 PM
    Congrats you found the browser bug. Its normal. When you hit shift look up to the right and make sure its showing then continue with the letter.

You will notice if the key modifier is not showing your cursor is no longer in the text field. Just put the cursor back in the text field and hit shift again.

08-29-09 10:29 PM
    When I'm writing emails and I have to go back to a sentence and edit the info, I have problems going back to the end of the message....HelP!
    08-29-09 11:06 PM
    When I'm writing emails and I have to go back to a sentence and edit the info, I have problems going back to the end of the message....HelP!
    here's the solution. When you want to edit the sentence hit the escape key (arrow key to right of trackball) a menu will pop up with save/discard/cancel hit CANCEL then move cursor to edit. Cursor will move freely.

Another bug : )

Fyi you don't have to keep doing that to make more edits.

08-29-09 11:20 PM
    Thanks for the insight ck. What's even more frustrating is that the track ball is so sensitive I could just about blow on it to move it!

08-30-09 12:50 AM
    Thanks for the insight ck. What's even more frustrating is that the track ball is so sensitive I could just about blow on it to move it!

your welcome. You will get used to the feel. Its pretty awesome.

08-30-09 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD