When ever i am in the internet and am trying to type anything that has either a capital letter or symbol or a number, whenever i push shift or alt to type a capital letter or number it will kick me out of the typing block and bring the mouse pointer back. Any suggestions? Thank you so much
    12-29-09 08:53 PM
    When ever i am in the internet and am trying to type anything that has either a capital letter or symbol or a number, whenever i push shift or alt to type a capital letter or number it will kick me out of the typing block and bring the mouse pointer back. Any suggestions? Thank you so much

Your not alone, mine does this to running 4.7.1.61. A few months ago I was on the phone with a tech at rim discussing another matter and I brought it up to him. He simulated this on a tour at rim and saw what I was explaining. Rim was aware as of a few months ago and hopefully it will be fixed in OS 5.0
    12-29-09 09:35 PM
    I have this issue as well. A workaround for me is to use the other shift key for caps. Thanks you guys for bringing this up. I thought it was just on my device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 10:09 PM
    So far its 3 tours all on Verizon...
    12-29-09 10:22 PM
    I have no such issue on 9630/4.7.1.65

12-29-09 10:53 PM
    I have no such issue on 9630/4.7.1.65

Did you ever have this issue with any of the other OS, if you installed them?

12-29-09 11:08 PM
    Did you ever have this issue with any of the other OS, if you installed them?

It started with .40 and its still here at .61
    12-30-09 08:55 AM
    This is an issue for everyone - all around. Anyone saying otherwise simply isint aware of the problem. It does not always happen, but is rather annoying. Especially when you're typing in a text field, and the uppercase letter you're typing is a browser shortcut, and the bb browser starts going haywire before you realize what's happening. But anyway, a lot of times you'll need to click back into the text box and start typing again. No word as of yet on when this will be addressed...

12-30-09 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD