I've searched to no avail.
    Okay admittedly I hadn't connected my tour to BBDTM since I got the phone.
    I ran a Pandora update, the phone crashed. Took it to Sprint store, they reload new O.S. However I loose ALL of my info in my phone.
    1st immediate problem: headphone jack no longer works after software update

Secondly I go to restore my BB with back-up from a year ago (on my 8830), It restores contacts, but now i have literally hundreds of duplicate contacts!!

My email accounts are NOT on my phone, yet when I try to add them, it says they are already there. Updated service books, nothing!
    I can receive email in my general inbox from both accounts, but cannot send or reply from them

I am so frustrated with my phone right now. I'm just waiting to switch to Verizon and the iphone.
    My phone is soooo slow it reminds me of running Windows 7 on a Pentium I computer!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    01-16-11 12:59 PM
    bump
    01-18-11 11:34 AM
    Pandora 1.1.6 has a bug. I contacted Pandora support and they said it is a known bug. I restored version 1.1.5 from an old backup and my BB is now happy. So do you have a 8830 or a 9630?
    01-18-11 12:29 PM
    I have a 9630. Headphone jack still isn't working, and I still have hundreds of duplicate contacts! I cannot express enough, my pure dislike of this phone. Blackberry should have focused on one or two models and made it a priority to make sure they work! Feb third can't come fast enough for me! Goodbye Blackberry! I will however give my 9630 to my Mom. I think its a great phone if you do nothing but talk and email. In todays app crazy world, with 2gig processor phones, blackberry is a dinosaur

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-11 01:10 PM
    I've had random reboots since the last OS upgrade.

I have also had problem with duplicate contacts caused by the Mac OS desktop manager. I purchased Contacts Cleaner from the store for a couple of bucks and in a couple of hours cleaned out my 14,000 contacts.

I'm done with BB as well. tyrannosaurus rex, soon to be extinct.
    01-29-11 12:08 AM
    I haven't had as many random reboots with the 1030 OS, but with the previous Sprint OS update I did. Just guessing, but do you have a google account? I ran into the same problem with duplicate or even triple the same contact with multiple numbers. It came from Facebook and Google. Too bad you didn't backup your 9630 before the upgrade. I just took the time and went through my 300 contacts and deleted the multiple repeats.
    01-29-11 09:24 AM
    I've searched to no avail.
    Okay admittedly I hadn't connected my tour to BBDTM since I got the phone.
    I ran a Pandora update, the phone crashed. Took it to Sprint store, they reload new O.S. However I loose ALL of my info in my phone.
    1st immediate problem: headphone jack no longer works after software update

Secondly I go to restore my BB with back-up from a year ago (on my 8830), It restores contacts, but now i have literally hundreds of duplicate contacts!!

My email accounts are NOT on my phone, yet when I try to add them, it says they are already there. Updated service books, nothing!
    I can receive email in my general inbox from both accounts, but cannot send or reply from them

I am so frustrated with my phone right now. I'm just waiting to switch to Verizon and the iphone.
    My phone is soooo slow it reminds me of running Windows 7 on a Pentium I computer!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Sine you've already lost all your contacts try doing a clean wipe.

01-29-11 11:58 AM
    Pandora 1.1.6 has a bug. I contacted Pandora support and they said it is a known bug. I restored version 1.1.5 from an old backup and my BB is now happy. So do you have a 8830 or a 9630?
    do you have a dl link for 1.1.5? .6 crashes repeatedly
    02-03-11 11:25 AM
    do you have a dl link for 1.1.5? .6 crashes repeatedly
    Well I backup regularly & do not do a good job of deleting old backups. I went back to a Nov backup & restored Pandora 1.1.5 for that old backup. Good luck.

02-03-11 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD