am I missing something here? On my curve, I had to option to have lets say my SMS tone go off 3 times, on the tour there is no option for that, or any option on how many times I want it to vibrate, How would I go about setting it to play the tone more than once?
    07-20-09 11:18 PM
    Same option is still there under whatever profile you are using on the specific alert you are setting
    07-21-09 02:35 AM
    Same option is still there under whatever profile you are using on the specific alert you are setting
    I don't think this is correct. On the Curve there is an option to select the number of beeps for the tone part. On the Tour there is not an option for this. You can only set the amount of vibrations. Not sure why this is, but it is that way.

But yes, you can set the amount of vibrations at least. Just click on the drop down next to "vibration" and you can choose "custom". Many more choices from there for the vibration part.
    Last edited by mjs31; 07-21-09 at 02:56 AM.
    07-21-09 02:54 AM
    Yes I Have The Same Problem With The Tour!!!

You Can Set Ur Ring Alerts To Have It Where It May Ring /alert U More Than Once
    07-21-09 08:10 AM
    I bought BerryBuzz for $5.95 and that gives me option of how often I want a reminder tone. Had to shut it off cuz it would go off all night long...lol
    07-21-09 09:51 AM
    I dont feel like paying for an app to add something to the phone that I feel was left out though. Maybe theyll put it back on an update? I dont know but its weird that they would remove that.
    07-21-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD