I use the bberry logo button on my tour frequently. Everytime I use it I end up getting the Applications Selector screen. You have to hit it pretty lightly and fast to avoid that outcome. Any suggestions on how to adjust the sensitivity? Will key sensitivity changes help? What settings?

Peace
    09-19-09 01:33 PM
    There are no sensitivity settings for this button. It's not how hard you hit the button, it's how long you hold the button. Not sure if Key Rate effects it, but is yours set to normal?
    09-19-09 01:38 PM
    I use the bberry logo button on my tour frequently. Everytime I use it I end up getting the Applications Selector screen. You have to hit it pretty lightly and fast to avoid that outcome. Any suggestions on how to adjust the sensitivity? Will key sensitivity changes help? What settings?

Peace
    Yes, adjusting your Key Rate (Options>Screen/Keyboard>Key Rate) will definitely help. When first got my Tour, I set the key rate up from the default Normal to Medium Fast and starting experiencing the same problem you're having. Once I reset my Key Rate back down my BB Menu button became much more reliable.
    09-19-09 01:39 PM
    Set your key rate to slow. It will stop this from happening unless you hold it down longer and intend for it to happen.
    09-19-09 01:49 PM

Peace

I was having the exact same problem. I set my key rate to medium slow and haven't had a problem since.
    09-19-09 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD