Whats the easiest way to send out to a group? SMS makes me select everyones phone number and I have to do about 9 clicks to send to that group. In my e-mail I dont even see an option to filter a group and add them to the contacts section. Please help a newb
    09-24-09 02:39 AM
    figured it out have to make blackberry groups. Outlook ones will only filter
    09-24-09 03:04 AM
    figured it out have to make blackberry groups. Outlook ones will only filter
    Can you elaborate on that a little? Cause I'm trying to find an easy way to send an sms message to multiple recipients as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 03:11 AM
    In contacts add a new group ... then you can specifiy what contact to add and if you'll use the phone # or e-mail.

Contacts -> BB button -> New group

It'd be cool if you can do this through Outlook instead but it made it a little easier to find them before hand if you do it in outlook then you can use the filter option to find them in your contact list.

So I did a contact list of 4 people for SMS only
    then the same 4 people I made a contact list for email only
    then you can just select the group and send it out your mass message
    good luck
    09-24-09 03:16 AM
    In contacts add a new group ... then you can specifiy what contact to add and if you'll use the phone # or e-mail.

Contacts -> BB button -> New group

It'd be cool if you can do this through Outlook instead but it made it a little easier to find them before hand if you do it in outlook then you can use the filter option to find them in your contact list.

So I did a contact list of 4 people for SMS only
    then the same 4 people I made a contact list for email only
    then you can just select the group and send it out your mass message
    good luck
    Ok I got it. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 03:23 AM
    I just wanted to thank you for bringing the contacts group feature to my attention. I've had a BB for the past year and I just now realized I could do that--it's amazing! Thanks.
    09-24-09 08:26 AM
    Yes thank you lol I always wondered what graoup was
    09-24-09 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD