OK. I have my old phone successfully paired with my new BB Tour.

I can't send my Contacts from the Instinct to my new BB tour. I get a "Transfer Failed' message. However, I tested and can send the contacts from the BB Tour to my old phone (Instinct).

Any Ideas.

Thanks in advance!
    08-01-09 06:09 PM
    If im correct the tour wont recieve the contacts from that phone all at once. You maybe able to do one by one though
    08-01-09 06:14 PM
    Unfortunately, I can't help you out with this one, HOWEVER, welcome to the wonderful world of Blackberrys! My wife had an Instinct for four days and she absolutely HATED the thing... I think the whole touch screen thing just sent her over the edge. Good call on the Tour!
    08-01-09 06:26 PM
    BBs are really funny when trying to accept contacts via bluetooth,i have no problems with any other devices and i have tried many times for customers.
    08-01-09 06:29 PM
    If im correct the tour wont recieve the contacts from that phone all at once. You maybe able to do one by one though
    That option fails too
    08-01-09 06:30 PM
    That option fails too
    The only other way that I can can think of is manually. Unless yo u go into the sprint store and have them do the transfer.

Does the instict use sd cards??
    08-01-09 06:37 PM
    Wireless back up is a great option for sprint users, not sure about other carriers.
    08-01-09 06:38 PM
    Wireless back up is a great option for sprint users, not sure about other carriers.
    Blackberrys have never allowed you to transfer contacts via bluetooth if memory serves me correctly.

Add the phone contacts on your pc to a gmail account and download the google app "google sync" and it will copy them to your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 06:47 PM
    TYZ =) good info
    08-01-09 06:48 PM
    Did you try initiating the transfer from the Tour as opposed to from the Instinct?
    08-01-09 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD